Truth or Dare

"Dude Stop, I'm still mad at you," I state getting off his lap.

"Oh come on, you're so stubborn," he mumbles rolling his eyes.

"It's not my fault you're an asshat," I mutter.

"Oh really? I'm the asshat? You're the slut," he accuses.

"I'm the slut? You're a man whore! Just a few seconds ago you said you just can't resist me," I scoff.

"Slut."

"Man whore."

"Slut."

"Man whore," I say harshly and stomp out of the room.

- - -

"COME ON!" I groan falling over.

"I'm just too good for you," Ethan teases.

"Oh shut up! If you didn't push me I would've won!" I defend slamming my controller on the ground.

"Would've, could've, should've, BUT you didn't," he smirks.

"You're an idiot," I laugh.

"Ethan you totally cheated," Grayson points out.

"See!" I testify.

"Grayson shut up and go Snapchat someone your tiny dick," Ethan grumbles.

Grayson ignores his comment and continues to scroll through Instagram on his bed.

"Speaking of Snapchat, my friend told me there was a party tonight, do you guys want to go?" Grayson asks.

"I don't know, I haven't really gone to a party before," I shrug.

"Come on! You have too," Ethan insists.

"Yea!" Grayson agrees.

"Fine," I reluctantly agree.

- - -

After hours of screaming, fighting, and laughing, we are finally ready to go to this party.

Ethan and Grayson both insisted that I wore this skimpy dress they picked out for me, but I'd rather die. I ended up wearing a crop top with ripped jeans and Adidas.

The only thing they got me to do was wear my hair down. lol just kidding. I'm wearing it in a bun. Never go into peer pressure folks.

"Okay, lets go," Ethan states.

We all get out of the car and walk up to the door. From what I can see, this is a typical cliche teenager party. With people passed out on the lawn, making out, dancing to blasting music, and last but not least, drinking beer with those red cups.

Yes, most of them are underage.

"What do we do?" I shout over the music.

"I'm going to go get a drink," They both say, walking away.

I can barely make out what they said. Um, what do I do now? I walk over to the dance floor awkwardly and stand there. They just left me, great. I look around and see. Wait what? What in the hell is he doing here.