Caught..

I quickly spin around to see Wren, Kady, Paige, and Kelsey.

"Oh god, now what," I groan rolling my eyes.

"We're here to teach you a lesson," Wren spits crossing her arms.

"Oh really, last time I checked, you got a broken nose and black eye from trying to teach me a lesson," I bark.

Soon enough people start crowding around us, making a circle as if we are going to fight.

"Whatever," she sasses.

"Lamest come back I've ever heard," I mutter starting to walk away.

"Bitch," Wren challenges.

"Really, you want to start the name game?" I laugh bitterly.

"Yup," she smirks popping the p.

I roll my eyes and walk away to feel a shove. I regain my balance and spin around, facing Wren. Who just pushed me? Right in front of me I see Kelsey.

"Don't," I snap.

"Or what?" She tests.

"Oh, so now you actually have the guts to talk to me?" I snort.

"Answer me, or what?" She scoffs.

I'm not in the mood for this. Turning around, I feel another shove and the crowd starts chanting 'fight fight fight fight'  okay this is ridiculous. I've already warned her once.

I turn around punching her square in the jaw. She falls on the floor clutching her jaw. Drama queen.

"That," I hiss. Kady rushes over to Kelsey and helps her up. She gives her to Paige and walks up to me.

"Listen up bitch, you can't just punch someone," She argues.

Before I can answer I feel a shove causing me to hit the lockers, not too hard. Woah what just happened. I open my eyes to see Jacob.

"What are you doing," I ask sternly.

"Embarrassing you," He smirks, breaking the space between us. (Yes I understand that's a movie) his lips move against mine and I slowly forget about everyone else in the room.

He bites my lower lip asking for entrance and I gladly accept. I run a hand through his hair and sling my free arm around his neck. He puts his hands around my hips pulling me closer to him.

I take my arm off of his neck and place it on his chest, trying to create some distance between us. He doesn't budge so I give up. He breaks the kiss and starts sucking on my collar bone.

In that moment. I died. The realization that everyone was watching us dawned on me. I shoot away from Jacob and look around. Everyone's jaw was basically on the floor.

"Opps," I whisper shyly, my face turning red. I look over to Jacob and see a smirk spread across his face. I've got to find some way to get him back.

At least he stopped a fight though. No one says a word and I take that as my cue to leave, so I walk away, and for the first time in forever, the school is silent. (YEA I KNOW, ANOTHER MOVIE SONG)

- After School -

After an awkward day at school, filled with whispers and death glares, I am finally on my way home. Today is the day I can stop kissing Jacob every time he says 'I'.

I just want to lie down on my bed and forget about today. Most importantly I need to figure out how to get him back. Obviously it wouldn't embarrass him if I kissed him in front of people.