Netflix and chill?

I hear a knock on the door so I jog down and open the door to see Ethan standing there with his messy hair.

"Hey, where's Grayson?" I ask. Grayson was supposed to come too.

"He couldn't make it," he shrugs.

"Oh Ok, come in," I say, opening the door wider.

He walks in and I shut the door behind him.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, motioning towards the food.

"I'm fine," he assures. I nod and walk up to my room, hoping he follows. Luckily he does.

Ugh, I'm going to have to tell him and Grayson about Wren and all of them. I don't want them getting involved with those girls, but of course what they do is up to them. I don't control them.

I guarantee all the girls will be staring at them like they're eye candy. Which they are. I snap out of my thoughts when Ethan says something.

"Cool room," he states looking around.

"Thanks," I smile.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asks.

Wow, look at his hair, I just want to run my hand through it. I look at him head to toe, he's wearing a loose dark maroon shirt with some black joggers and converse. He has really nice ey- I'm interrupted from my thoughts when he waves his hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Star," he laughs.

"Sorry, I was distracted," I blush. Wait. Did I just blush? I never blush. EVER. I probably look like a tomato right now. Oh god.

"By distracted you mean checking me out?" He smirks.

Oh this boy.

"In your dreams," I scoff playfully.

"Uh-hu," he nods.

"Stop it," I demand.

"Stop what?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"That."

"That?"

"Yea, you think I'm lying," I accuse.

"I know you are lying," he laughs.

"Oh really?" I test, putting my hands on my hips.

"Really," He finishes.

Just then, Jacob comes in. We both snap our heads over to him. He looks mad.

"What is he doing here?" Jacob snorts.

"We are hanging out?" I answer in a questioning tone.

"Yea whatever," he scoffs walking out of the room.

"Uhm, so do you want to watch a movie or anything?" Ethan asks, clearing his throat.

"Sure," I nod walking downstairs.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" Ethan questions as we both sit on the couch.