Temptation...

I slowly open my eyes and stretch. Wow I had a really weird dream. It was where- wait a second. When did I get blue walls?

I shoot up out of the bed and fall on the floor. I take in my surroundings until I look at the bed. Grayson? So it wasn't a dream.

I went from happy to my world is crashing down in a matter of seconds because realization hit. Yay me.

"Star?" I hear a groggy voice say.

"Yea?" I answer.

"What are you doing?" Grayson asks.

"Oh, just ya know, stretching," I lie.

Wait why am I even lying. Oh yea, I don't want to look like more of an idiot. Ha. I've already achieved that award a long time ago.

"Come back here," he demands jokingly.

"As you wish," I laugh rolling my eyes.

I climb into the bed and pull the covers over my head. WAIT. HE BETTER BE WEARING UNDERWEAR. I open my eyes and luckily he is. Phew.

"What are you doing?" He laughs.

"Keeping myself warm," I say in a duh tone.

He pulls the covers over his head as well so we are both under. I look at him and he looks at me.

You know where this is leading too....

TICKLE WAR!

I smirk and swiftly place my hands around his waist.

"Take this!" I smirk.

I start tickling him as he laughs trying to get out of my grasp. One thing you should know about me. I have a very good grip.

Wow okay, that did not sound as cool as I thought it would.

"Star! S-stop p-please!" He wheezes, struggling to get out of my grip.

Suddenly the door swings open. And I throw the covers off of my head. This probably looks bad. Ethan stands in front of the room shocked.

"It's not what it looks like!" We both scream.

Ethan raises his eyebrows and walks in closing the door behind him.

"Really," He says walking closer to the bed. "Because I thought," he pauses.

"YOU WERE HAVING A TICKLE WAR!" He screams running and jumping onto the bed.

About ten minutes later we all lay on the bed tired. AND NO. STOP YOUR DIRTY MINDS. We are tired of the TICKLE war we just had.

Although I wouldn't mind...

Uhm. What? Ok mind, stop.

"You shocked me Star, I didn't realize you were actually a good tickler," Grayson says breathless

"What can I say? I have the skills," I laugh cockily.

Dang. The sexual tension here is real. STOP. I HAVE KISSED BOTH OF THEM. THATS SO BAD.
I need some holy water.

I lay in between both of them silently. I can hear both of their heartbeats. Okay now that's creepy.

I slowly fall asleep. OKAY IM SORRY I ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP BUT I AM A TIRED PERSON.

I wake up to hear Ethan and Grayson whispering to each other.

"Look at her," Ethan sighs.

"I know, she's so beautiful," Grayson says gently.