A New Student...

I try to control myself while walking out of the room, but I'm shaking with anger. I have had enough of him calling me a slut.

"Star?" I hear a voice call out.

I turn around and see Ethan with a sad expression on his face.

"Are you Okay?" He asks.

"Yea I'm fine," I sigh.

"I didn't know he was treating you that way, you know you can tell me anything," he comforts.

What did I do to deserve such sweet neighbors?

"We got into a fight a while ago and ever since then he's been calling me a slut," I explain.

"What an ass," he scoffs.

I give him a sad smile and he hugs me in return. I look at him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you," sigh.

"What can I say except your welcome?" He smiles.

"Did you seriously just reference Moana?" I laugh shaking my head.

"Yup," he replies proudly.

"Only you Ethan, only you," I sigh shaking my head and patting his chest.

We both laugh and fall into a peaceful silence. The door slowly opens and Jacob comes out. I give Ethan the 'it's okay, you can go' look and he walks away.

"Yes?" I sigh.

"Listen, Star, I'm really sorry," he laments.

"If you think that counts as an apology, you're wrong," I snap.

"I know, I know. It's just, what you said back there, about me liking you-"

"I know, It was just in the moment, and I know you don't like me, so it's fine," I interrupt.

"Just please, forgive me. You are such a nice girl and I was just jealous and I'm so sorry, you are no where near a slut," he apologizes.

"You know, you really hurt me," I murmur.

"Yes I know, and I'm so sorry. I just want you to forgive me, I know it's a long shot, but please," he begs.

Should I? Should I really forgive him? I stare at the ground, hurt in my eyes. He gently picks up my hands and stares into my eyes.

"Please," he whispers.

"Fine, BUT only because you're so cute," I laugh grabbing his cheeks.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" he grins, jumping up and down like a toddler.

I roll my eyes playfully and slap him on the shoulder. He stops jumping and out of nowhere kisses me. I feel sparks inside of me and my stomach twisting.

What's happening? Why am I feeling this. I have never felt this before. We stop kissing and I immediately stare at the ground embarrassed.

"Come on, lets enjoy the rest of this party," he smiles, grabbing my hand.

***
BEEP BEEP BEEP

The amazing sound of my alarm. Oh how much I missed you. Note the sarcasm. My week of school suspension is finally over. And I'm not the least bit exited.

"It's time to get up," Jacob mumbles wrapping his arm around me.

I freeze instantly. Okay something weird has been happening this week. After we made up, every time he accidentally touches me or talks to me I get all tingly and I don't know what to do or say.

It's really weird and I don't know what's going on. At all.

"Uh y-yea, I know," I smile shakily.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yea, I'm fine," I reply getting up.

Before I know it, I'm already in the school halls again, with Ethan, Grayson, and Jacob. Turns out I have two classes with Ethan and one with Grayson.

We say our goodbyes and head to first hour.

"Alright class, today we will be showing your video projects," the teacher announces.

***
"Hey Ethan," I greet, walking next to him. "How was class?"

"Boring as usual," he sighs.

I give him the 'I agree look' and we head to our second hour, which is math, then English. We both take a seat next to each other and start talking.

"Okay class, quiet down, we have a new student," mrs. Kindle  informs. "Well actually two."

Everyone falls silent, intensely looking at her. I wonder who the other new student is.

"This is Angelina, make sure to make her feel welcome here," Mrs. kindle smiles, walking back to her desk.

Angelina walks over to me and Ethan and takes a seat next to us. I look over at Ethan and let me tell you. If that isn't the look of true love, I don't know what is.

He's just staring at her in awe. Just Incase you might think I would be jealous, over the week Grayson, Ethan and I had worked out that we didn't really like each other.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I like- you know what, never mind. I can't help but crack a smile. I nudge him with my elbow and he snaps out of his gaze.

I look over at Angelina, she has braces, long brownish blondish hair, grayish blue eyes, and really really good eyebrows. Like dang. 

She looks over at me and I smile. She looks like a good person, hopefully. This school really needs one of those. I watch her as she looks over at Ethan.

The same look he was giving her. Oh they are so meant for each other. I turn my attention back to Ethan and smirk.

"You like her don't you."

"Whaaat, no way," he lies.

"No one likes a liar," I nudge, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay fine, she's beautiful," he gawks.

"Talk to her then!" I insist.

"She probably doesn't like me," He stresses.

"Oh come on, she was giving you the same look you gave her! Talk to her!" I urge.

He shrugs and I roll my eyes. Fine, if he doesn't take control, I'll have to play Cupid. I turn around to face Angelina and breathe in. Here goes nothing.

"Hi, I'm Starlight," I greet.

"Hi, I'm Angelina, nice to meet you," she smiles back.

"This is my friend Ethan," I inform, pointing at him. She waves and he blushes. What are we in fifth grade now?

"Do you want to sit at lunch with us?" I ask.

"Yea sure, I'm glad you asked, otherwise I would have to one to talk to or sit next to," she laughs.

"So, Youtube or Netflix?" I question.

"Both, how could you possibly choose," she decides.

I think this is the start of a new friendship.

-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: So? Do you like Angelina? And what about Starlight? Could she possibly like Jacob? Until next time :)