Stop moaning in your sleep Jacob

"Star," I hear Jacob moan.

I slowly open my eyes and look around. What time is it? I find my eyes searching for my clock, only to see that it's 7:09 am.

Jesus, why am I up at this ungodly hour. Oh right, Jacob fucking woke me up.

"Starrrr," he moans again.

"Would you shut the hell up already?" I groan, slapping him.

I pull the sheets over my head in attempt to block out the noise. Why isn't he answering me? I already said what.

"Mph," he groans, shifting his position.

I pull the sheets off of my face and sigh, propping myself up on my shoulders and turn to look at Jacob. He's sleeping? Well then why was he calling my name out?

Oh Jesus fucking Christ.

"Ew!" I grimace, scrunching up nose in disgust.

I grab my pillow and chuck it at him. He groans and turns around. I grab another pillow and start wacking him with it.

"O-ow!" He coughs, trying to block himself.

"That's,"

Smack.

"What,"

Smack.

"You,"

Smack.

"Get,"

Smack.

"For-"

"Enough!" He chokes, grabbing the pillow out of my hands. "What's wrong with you!"

"You had a fucking dirty ass dream about me didn't you," I accuse.

"W-what," He splutters, his face turning beat red.

"Oh yea, don't think I didn't notice. You moaning 'Star, oh star!" I tease.

"Take it back," He growls.

"How can I take it back you dipshit," I conclude.

"I said, take it back," he mutters, getting up and pinning me against the bed.

"Oh don't expect me to reenact your erotic dream of me," I sigh.

His mouth hangs open. Not even exaggerating, literally hanging open. Unable to contain my laughter any longer, I burst out laughing.

He rudely might I say, interrupts my laughing by kissing me. Out of reflex, I instantly move my hand to his hair, lightly tugging on it.

He licks the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. I reluctantly agree and our tongues battle for dominance.

I move my hands to cup his face, slowly stroking his jawline. Wow that's weird. He lets out a small moan and breaks the kiss, moving to my neck.

He starts sucking on my neck, creating a small bruise. His hands travel down my waist and to my shorts.

"Don't even think about it Jacob," I warn.

He groans and moves his hands away.

"Come on, how long do you think I can resist you," he whines. "The kissing is great, but come on."

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Ugh," He sighs, nestling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Probably never," I laugh, running my hand through his hair.

-A/N: this is a very very short update and I'm sorry! I just needed to upload something for you guys because you have been waiting for so long and I already had this saved as a draft, so why not upload it. I also kind of lose interest in writing this sometimes because I start liking another person, which right now is bts :). And I want to add them into the story but I can't because then Star would be a freaking woman whore. So yea 😂 sorry!