Oh No...

"Aww what's wrong with you?" He asks sarcastically.

"We were the center of attention in the whole school! And not for a reason I'd like!" I hiss throwing my arms in the air.

"Isn't that a good thing," He reasons.

"Um no! It's all because of your stupid fuck boyness!" I sass. I look over at him and he's smirking. He seriously smirking now?! He's so, ugh!

"So I'm a fuck boy now?" He questions raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Always were, always will be," I huff, crossing my arms.

"It's your fault for teasing me, I told you to not tease me, but you did," He states. Ugh, I don't want to kiss his stupid face. I turn around and face him. Just get it over with, I grab his cheeks and lean in to kiss him. Before I can kiss him he says something else.

"I am so amazing, yes I am," He smirks. Oh come on. Now I have to make out with him?! Ugh. And it's in the middle of my way home. He couldn't of just waited till we got home. I finally kiss him. I bite on his lower lip and then suck on the place where I bit.

He snakes his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I move my arms around his neck and start kissing him. I bite on his lip to ask for entrance but he denies me. Oh wow you little shiet.

How could I trick him, he squeezes my butt. That's so weird haha. Ok, focus. I could squeeze his butt! That would be funny, but also weird. Okay no, I won't do that. Maybe I'll just give him a hickey or something and then surprise him.

I let go of his lip and move to his neck. I start nibbling on his neck forming a small hickey. Let's make this one more noticeable because he gave me tons on my neck. I continue sucking on the same one.

This is bound to start hurting soon. I am still sucking and nibbling on the same spot. How long is it going to take before he says ow?! Jesus. Shortly after I hear a soft 'ow'. Okay, just a little more. I bite a little harder.

"Oww," He mumbles. My chance! I quickly move up to his mouth and stick my tongue in. Yes! I got it. I win, he's a loser. I roam his mouth for a minute and then just start kissing him. Okay, I think that's enough.

"Okay, that's enough," I state, breaking the kiss.

"Hey, what happened to your neck?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and turn around. Ohmygod. Um, how am I going to get out of this one?

"Slut! I can't believe you!" Kelsey shouts.

"Uhm, calm down okay," I try to reason.

"You liar! I can't believe this!" She screams.

"Calm down Kelsey," I order.

"You bitch! I thought we were friends," She scoffs.

"Okay, why are you calling me all these names? Just because I kissed Jacob?" I argue.

"You know I like him! How could you do this?! So you didn't really get a crab!" She howls.

"It's not my fault you didn't do anything, you just said he was hot! You actually have to speak to people if you want them to like you back," I retort, was that a low blow? I don't know.

"That's it! You messed with the wrong person. I'm going to make your life a living hell!" She threatens.

"Woah woah woah, you're threatening me because I kissed the boy you like?" I ask my eyebrows raised.