Fighting...

- WARNING SOME CUSSING -
(That's starlights hair in this)

"Way to point out the obvious," I snap, trying to play it off.

"Who gave you these?" He growls.

"None of your beeswax," I huff.

"Seriously? Beeswax?" He laughs. I glare at him and he snaps back into serious mode.

"I'm the only one who can give you these," he says taking a step towards me.

"Oh yea? Says who?" I scoff, crossing my arms.

"Me." He snarls.

"You're not my mom," I correct. "Besides, it's not like you're my boyfriend."

"I don't date," He scowls.

"Never asked if you did," I fire back.

"Who," he demands.

"Starts with an E, ends with a than," I smirk. I can see him clench his jaw and his face harden.

"You can't see him again," he fumes.

"Excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are? I can see whoever the hell I want, when I want," I rage.

"You know what," he snaps. "Kelsey is right. You are a slut."

I walk up to him and slap him across the face.

"Don't even think about calling me a slut again," I say with the most hatred I can muster.

I storm out of my room and down into the kitchen. I run both of my hands in my hair and lean my elbows on the counter.

Why the heck would he say that? Am I actually a slut? I have already kissed three guys in the span of a month. I know it's around twelve thirty a.m. but I can't sleep right now.

Just breath. Don't cry don't cry. I'm strong I'm not weak. I won't cry. And that's final. I can't cry because of a boy. I don't cry.

Breathe in. Breathe out. No matter how hard I try to not cry, my bottom lip quivers, and tears start streaming down my face.

"No no, I don't cry, I can't cry," I whisper, rubbing my eyes. I turn around and slide my back down the side of the counter until I'm sitting with my knees curled up to my chest.

I bury my head in my hands and start crying. No matter how tough or strong you are, it's okay to cry. Wow now I'm getting all inspirational.

I know it's okay to cry, but I'm crying over a freaking fight I had with a boy. I need to clear my mind, Jacob is just upstairs and he could come down any minute and see me crying.

I get up and put my hair into a messy bun. I grab my jacket and walk out the front door. I just need to take a walk. Do I like Jacob? Is it why I am taking his insults so hard.

I don't want to like him. I think I like Ethan too though. Do I seriously like two guys right now. AM I SERIOUSLY ADMITTING THAT I LIKE JACOB? But he probably doesn't like me.

I mean he called me a slut for god sakes. If that doesn't scream 'I don't like you' then what does? I hate liking people, it's like, now I have to worry if they like you or not, or how you act around them.