Chapter Seven

Joji Pov:

I watched Percy walk through my apartment door. She was cute. I mean, she wasn't hot, but she was cute. I felt bad for her though. She was such a pushover. Too nice for her own good. Mara on the other hand, well, she was good, but she was really, really slutty.

"Hey, guys, do you think Percy likes me?" Ian asked.

"Even if she did like you, the prude wouldn't snog you." Max joked. Ian rolled his eyes.

"She seems more friendly than anything." I said. Ian shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess. I like her though." He said.

"Have you told her?" I asked.

"Fuck no you idiot! I can't tell her. That's fucking weird!" Ian said. I rolled my eyes.

"Idiot." I mocked.

"You guys need to order your tickets." Max reminded me. Wait, we were actually doing that?

"Are you sure, dude?" I asked him. He nodded.

"We could make some vids. It would be cool." Max said. Ian shrugged.

"Sounds fun. We should do it." Ian agreed.

"So, Joji, how was Mara?" Max asked. I punched his arm lightly.

"Shut up man." I said.

"Did she give you herpes?" Max asked jokingly. I rolled my eyes but couldn't suppress the smirk that made its way on my face.

"No. She didn't give me herpes, dickhead. She was okay. Loud as fuck." I muttered. Ian chuckled.

"We fucking heard dude. 'Oh, oh Joji! Oh Joji!'" Max mocked. I felt blood rush to my cheeks.

"Whatever man. What'd you guys do with Percy?" I asked, purposely changing the conversation.

"Well, she nearly passed out when she saw your apartment. She went literally bat shit. It was weird." Max said.

"And we watched Chef." Ian said, a smug grin on his goofy face.

"Of course you did." I said, laughing.

"Wanna film a video?" Max asked. I shrugged.

"Sure man. I'll go grab the beer."