Chapter Thirty Two

---- After Joji's month away from our bb Percy

"Joji!" I screamed, running over to the dark haired boy. His eyes brightened and he picked me up easily, kissing my lips softly. I smiled into our kiss.

"I missed you so fucking much." He said. He gently let me down and I grabbed his hand.

"Let's go get your luggage." I said. He nodded and we walked over to the baggage claim.

"It was really great, Perc." He said.

"I want to hear everything. I'm making barbeque chicken with mashed potatoes for dinner. We can talk." I said with a smile. He grinned down at me.

"Sounds awesome, Perc." He said. We walked over and grabbed his belongings. We walked out to my car hand in hand.

"Do you want to drive?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I'm a little jetlagged, honestly." He said. I nodded and got into the driver's seat. I turned the keys in the ignition and we drove in silence until we hit the highway.

"So, your trip?" I asked excitedly.

"It was fucking awesome. It was a lot of fun. I stayed with Max and Kat. Me, Ian, Chad, and Max did a few videos together. Lots of drinking. Still, all I could think about was you." He said. I smiled.

"I missed you like crazy George." I said.

----

"Okay, so, stories." I demanded, setting his plate down in front of him.

"Thanks for this, Perc." He said, cutting a piece of chicken. I shook my head.

"Why should you thank me? I've been looking for an excuse to cook." I said. He smiled and put a piece of food in his mouth.

"Shit, Percy. You never told me you could cook." He said, eating another piece.

"I used to cook for my family a lot." I said.

"You never told me about your family." He said. I choked on a piece of my food.

"Oh, I um, my family. They're uh, they live far away." I said quickly. He looked up at me, confusion obvious on his face. "So, what videos did you film?"

"We did this Zelda thing, we did more twister, and I cooked dead pigeon for Ian." He said. I snorted.

"That is so brutal." I said, taking a bite of my potatoes.

"Zelda isn't that bad." He laughed. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Rose finally told Adam. He didn't dump her, thankfully. He was surprisingly understanding." I said.

"He's probably cheated too." Joji said. I coughed a bit.

"You think that's possible?" I asked. Joji nodded and looked at me like I was stupid.

"Of course. You've never been a heartbreaker?" He asked with a raised brow. I shook my head.

"I'm pretty devoted in relationships. I'm not a good multitasker." I joked. He smirked.

"Lucky me." He said with a grin. I smirked cheekily.

"My twitter followers finally made the connection, too. Everyone's asking me what it's like to date Filthy Frank." I told him. He chuckled lightly.

"How is it?" He asked.

"Traumatizing." I said dryly. "Seriously though, I'm stealing your twitter fans. I'm at fifteen thousand. On Instagram, I'm currently at thirteen thousand."

"Someone's bragging." Joji commented.

"Hey, man. I have a lot of bragging to do. You've been gone so long!" I whined.

"You're such a pussy." He joked. I scoffed.

"Am not." I said.

"Yes you are." He said. I finished up my food and put my plate in the sink.

"Do you want to sleep by yourself?" I asked him. He shook his head and stood up to hug me. I laughed and hugged him quickly.

"Love you bunches." He said.

"I bet." I snorted. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Okay. Don't have too much fun without me." He said with a grin. I flipped him off and went into my room to grab pajamas. I walked into the bathroom and ran the water.

I got undressed and stepped in the shower, feeling the scalding hot water touch me skin. Steam rose out of the tub, steaming up the mirror. I watched as my reflection slowly disappeared from view.

"You say you wanna chase the moon like fire yeah, together we can fake our own death here." I sang as I washed my hair. I had a super embarrassing habit of singing in the shower. I quickly washed my body and exited the shower. I slipped on my pajamas and walked out to see Joji.

"Hey, it's the forgotten Destiny's Child!" Joji exclaimed. I rolled my eyes but couldn't prevent the blush that spread across my face.

"Shut up Joji. Let's go to bed. You had a long ride." I said. He nodded and walked into the room with me. He slipped off his shirt and his pants and laid in bed next to me.

"Joji, aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked.

"It's hot as fuck." He complained. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"whatever." I said.

Joji creeped closer to me and began kissing me slowly. I kissed him back gently. Eventually, his tongue was against my cracked lips, begging for entrance. I obviously allowed it. Slowly, he climbed on top of me. He pulled away for air and stared down at me. I blushed and looked away from him.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured. I felt my blushing intensify. He began kissing my neck softly, moving down to my collarbone.

"J- Joji! That tickles." I giggled, causing him to smirk at me.

"I want you so fucking bad." He said huskily.

A/N:

Honestly, I'm not sure whether or not they should do the sex yet. We'll see, won't we? I'm such a cock block. Anyways, good vibes, much love.