Chapter Twenty

"Percy! Let me in!" Rose yelled. Joji was still here. He never left. Fuck. I opened the door for her. She smiled at me until she noticed Joji on the couch. She frowned and gestured to him. I simply nodded.

"Come on Rose." I said sadly. She stood there with her arms crossed.

"The things I'd do if I didn't love you." She said bitterly. She stomped down to my room, pounding her fist on Mara's door on the way down. I couldn't help but giggle.

"You're awful, Rose." I told her. She grinned.

"Well, obviously." She said cheekily. We walked into my room and I closed the door.

"Okay, so you already look hot. I need to borrow a bathing suit." She said. I dug into my drawers and found a cute one that zips in the front. It had little sunflowers on it. I grabbed the bikini bottoms and tossed them to here.

"Here you go." I said. She examined the outfit.

"This is actually so fucking cute. You need to start shopping with me." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"We really need to sometime." I told her. She smiled.

"Alright, I'm going to go change in the bathroom." She said. I nodded.

"Gotcha." I told her. She walked out and I went on twitter. Ian commented on my picture last night.

Idubbbztv: Don't be sad Percy

Simply_Percy: I'm not sad sweetie. Thanks though.

I put away my phone as soon as Rose walked in. She grinned and spun around in the bathing suit. She examined herself in the mirror.

"I look fucking hot." She said.

"You look very pretty." I confirmed. She smiled.

"Don't I always?" She joked. I rolled my eyes. She began to slip on her clothes and her shoes.

"Come on, let's go watch something." She said. I followed her out. Joji was still there, but she ignored him. Was she doing this on purpose? No. She wouldn't. Would she?

"What do you want to watch?" I asked her.

"South Park." She said.

"Okay, now what do you want to watch?" I asked her with an eyeroll.

"Let's watch something dark and disturbing. Is Spongebob on Netflix?" She joked. I laughed.

"Put on Masters of Horror on Hulu." I told her. She groaned.

"Why the fuck do you even have Hulu?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Why don't you?" I retorted. I went to sit on the couch. Joji got up and walked out.

"Finally." She grumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do I still want him?" I asked.

"Want who?" Mara asked, leaning against the wall. I looked up at her.

"A hamster." I said quickly.

"Why do you want a dude hamster?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Why do you want to fuck the neighbors?" Rose asked, clapping her hands together.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asked.

"Oh, me? I'm your worst nightmare, bitch." Rose said, standing up. Mara moved closer.