Chapter Twenty Two

"Okay, I don't have a lot of shit in the office, so it should be easy to move shit around. You go get your shit I guess." Joji said as he, Ian, and Max walked into his apartment. I nodded and gestured for Rose to follow me.

"Let's go." I said, walking over to Mara's. I quickly unlocked the door as she wasn't home yet. She instantly walked into my room and pulled out my drawers.

"Come on." She said.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She rolled her eyes as if the answer was obvious.

"Moving, dummy. It's easier to pull the drawers out and carry them. Have you ever actually moved?" She asked with a joking tone.

"Well of course." I said with an eye roll.

"Then come on!" She said, handing me a drawer. She quickly piled on another one and shooed me out. I walked over to Joji's apartment and plopped down the drawers in his living room neatly. This continued until, finally, my room was bare.

"Okay, so um, Percy. We'll get your bed, okay?" Ian asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Gracias." Rose said, plopping down on Joji's couch.

"Thanks Ian." I said with a small smile. He smiled back. Max, Ian, and Joji walked into Mara's apartment. I wonder where she was.

----

Finally, everything was done. I had my own room. Me and Joji are living together.

"Excited?" Rose asked from behind me. I shrugged.

"Rose, I still have feelings for George. I don't want to, but I do." I said somberly. She pouted.

"This will bring you closer together, won't it?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I'm here to help him with his rent. That's all. He'll never care about me." I said sadly.

"He wouldn't offer his apartment to someone he doesn't care about, Perc. Maybe you guys won't be together. Why do you want him anyways?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I- I don't know." I said sadly.

"Come on, let's go to your new room." Rose said cheerfully. I nodded and trudged down the hall to what used to be Joji's office. It was very pretty. The boys did a great job.

"What sweethearts." I said with a smile.

"See. He cares. We care." She said with a smile.

"Hey ladies!" Ian said from behind us. I turned to see him, Max, and Joji. They all had beers.

"This taste like shit." Max said in distaste. I laughed and hugged them all.

"Thank you so much guys." I said.

"No problem Percy." Ian said.

"Stop saying thank you!" Max yelled.

"Alright, I'm going to go see Adam. He probably misses me." Rose said with a grin. I nodded and hugged her goodbye.

"Let's go do something Max." Ian said. Max followed him out, leaving me and Joji alone.

"So, how do you get your seizures? Like, lights, fear?" I asked him curiously.

"They're mostly stress induced. Don't worry about me though." He said.

"I have to Joji. I want to help you." I said. He moved in closer.

"Okay, well you seem to know what you're doing with this stuff." He rubbed my arm gently. "I trust you."

"Okay." I said. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips on mine.

"I want to be enough for you." He said after pulling away. I nodded.

"O- okay." I said softly. He smiled that smile at me. The one that could melt anyone's heart. He kissed my one last time.

"Come on. Let's go talk to the others." He said. I followed him out.

"Get any action?" Max asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Maybe I did." Joji said, hooking an arm around my waist. Ian's face went pale. I pushed him off of me.

"He's kidding." I said. Ian seemed to relax. What was up with him?

"Maybe he's not." Max said with a laugh. I glared at him.

"Fuck off Max." I said. He laughed more.

"Let's watch something." Joji said. I nodded and sat on the couch. I pulled out my phone.

"What are you doing?" Ian asked. I opened the YouTube app.

"Joji, who's Filthy Frank again?" I asked devilishly. He stared at me.

"Percy." He said warningly. I grinned.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Percy!" He whined.

"If I'm going to be living with you while you film your videos, I believe I deserve to know who exactly I'm living with." I said. He cringed.

"Come on, Joji. Don't be a pussy!" Max taunted.

"Filthy Frank." I said out loud as I typed it into my phone. I clicked the first channel to pop up and there were a bunch of videos with the same thumbnail.

"You made a video about Nickelodeon?" I asked. He jumped to grab my phone. He missed. I clicked the video.

"Stop it Percy!" He shrieked. It was bad, to say the least. It was kind of disgusting.

"Dude." Was all I said. I didn't stop it. I kept listening. Ian and Max were practically dying.

"This is amazing!" Ian yelled.

"I don't think that she looks like Michael Jackson." I said. After that, it just got worse. Eventually I just had to stop. I cringed.

"So, good, right?" asked Joji. I clicked the next song. Dora The Explorer.

"Ew dude this is borderline pedophilia!" I shrieked. What the fuck George?

"I told you not to listen!" He yelled. Ian and Max were still laughing.

"I thought you were just embarrassed! I didn't know you wanted to fuck Dora!" I exclaimed. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

"It's music!" He laughed.

"That's what you call this?" I asked. He looked at me, shocked. I decided to click another one, against my better judgement. We Fall Again. It was actually beautiful.

"This one is one of my actual songs." He said shyly. I smiled. It was really good.

"At least you aren't sexualizing cartoon characters." I said, causing him to groan. "This is actually really good, though."

"Why thank you." He said. I laughed. I turned it off and put away my phone.

"Wait, you didn't even watch any of his actual videos." Ian said.

"I've heard enough." I said with distaste.

"It wasn't that bad!" Joji said defensively. I looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"It was that bad. I don't want to hear you rap about impregnating Amanda Bynes." I told him. Joji just snickered.