Chapter Ten

I woke up, cuddled against Joji. My alarm was ringing, but the boy didn't budge. I jumped. I quickly slammed my hand down on the stop button.

"Holy shit." I muttered under my breath. Then I remembered. Thankfully, nothing happened last night. They just crashed here. Why Joji was in bed with me, well, I don't know. He just kind of crawled in. Maybe he was drunk. Between him, Max, and Ian, they drank all of Mara's beers.

I got up and picked out my outfit. I chose a blue tee shirt and some rolled up mom jeans, picking some white tennis shoes to finish the outfit. I decided to let Joji stay there and sleep. I went into the bathroom to get dressed.

"When I was done, I went to check on Mara. She was fast asleep in bed. She must've gotten here later than expected. I had to have been asleep when she came in. Ian was sprawled out on the couch and Max was cuddled close to him. I smirked and decided to take a picture and post it to my Instagram. I decided to leave it without a caption.

Almost instantly, the comments blew up with things like 'omg Idubbbz!' and 'is that Idubbbz and maxmoefoe?'. I shrugged and put away my phone. I made a promise. But, a little look wouldn't hurt, right? No Percy. It would hurt. I ran back to my room to grab my satchel. There was Joji, sitting up with tired eyes.

"Percy! What did I do last night?" He asked, his voice gravelly. It was kind of attractive. God Percy, shut up.

"Nothing you'll regret." I said with a wink. Might as well have fun with it, right?

"Percy... did we?" He asked. I giggled.

"No, don't worry. You just kind walked in here last night. You're a heavy sleeper, you know." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for not taking advantage of my poor, drunken body." He said in a mocking tone. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Sure. Ian and Max are in the kitchen. There are Pop Tarts in the cupboard and frozen waffles in the freezer. It's not much, but bon appetite." I said. He nodded.

"Thanks Percy." He said. I nodded.

"Oh, and if you're avoiding Mara, which you probably are, she's sleeping." I told him. He just shrugged and pulled out his phone. With that, I went off to work.

---- Time skip because I'm a fraggle

After work, I was just driving home, singing along to All Time Low by Jon Bellion. That shits catchy.

"You're the reason that I'm alone and laalalallala." I sang loudly. I parked the car and walked into the apartment. There was Mara, watching Game Of Thrones.

"Geez, you didn't strike me as a GOT fan." I laughed. She shrugged.

"Targaryen for life." She said, throwing her hands up.

"I think you meant Stark. Anywho, what time are we leaving?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was thinking six." She said. I nodded.

"Do you have work tonight?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Not tonight." She said. I nodded.

"That's cool. The boys agreed." I said.

"Did you drug them?" She asked. I scoffed.

"No. I'm not that bad." I said. She smirked. "Why?"

"Well, karaoke isn't much of a guy thing." She said. I nodded.

"A little pouting goes a long way my friend." I said with a wink. She busted into a fit of laughter.