Chapter Thirteen

"Fuck you, you fucking cunt!" Max screamed out of the window. I giggled.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Why aren't you yelling?" He asked simply. I smirked.

"So, Percy. Whatever you see isn't us, okay? Well, it is, but like, we act different." Ian said.

"Totally." I said.

"What kind of stuff are we getting?" I asked.

"Candles. Those little candles. Spaghetti. Mouse traps. Vodka. Beer." Max listed off.

"Those are pretty odd choices." I said, raising a brow.

"They'll make sense soon enough." He laughed. I shook my head.

"Don't worry princess." Joji chuckled. I looked at him wide-eyed. Princess? Calm the fuck down, Perc, he's just being friendly.

"Okay Joji." I said with a casual eye roll. I sincerely hoped I wasn't blushing.

"I'm a princess." Ian cut in. I chuckled.

"Yes, Ian. You are such a pretty princess." I giggled. He laughed.

"Faggot." Max joked.

"Max, you throw that term around a lot. In fact, you all do. Is there something going on between the three of you?" I asked suggestively. Ian pretended to throw up.

"I hate you, Persephone whatever your last name is." Ian said.

"Because I've officially exposed you guys for the homosexuals you are?" I asked, furrowing my brow. Then Joji leaned in. Max was turned around to face us. He was super close to me. Agh. Then he kissed my cheek gently. I felt a burning in my face. I was blushing. Fuck, I was blushing.

"Would a gay guy do that?" Joji whispered in my ear. I slapped him playfully.

"Casey kisses my cheek all the time!" I said with a laugh. Joji grabbed my hand.

"I can kiss you in other places too." He said with a wink. I pulled my hand away from him.

"Joji!" I yelped, causing him to laugh.

"Come on guys, keep going. It was just getting fucking good." Max whined jokingly. I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you both so, so, so much." I said.

"Do you, though?" Ian laughed as we pulled into a Walmart parking lot.

"Let's go." Ian said, pulling the key out of the ignition. I stepped out and the boys followed. We walked into the crowded store.

"This place reeks of white trash." I said, crinkling my nose. Joji chuckled.

"Always does." He said. I smiled at him.

"Okay Joji, Percy, go get some of those little candles. Well, not some. Get a shit ton. Then go get that canned spaghetti shit. Me and Ian will take care of the other stuff." Max explained. Ian looked kind of sad.

"Okay, sure." I said with a nod. Joji grinned at me.

"Let's go princess." He grabbed my hand and we walked down the isles until we got to an area with tea candles. There were large packs of small red candles. I grabbed a bunch and carried them in my arms.

"You got that?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Nothing... I can't... handle." I muttered. He chucked. We walked over to the canned foods and Joji grabbed exactly eight cans of Chef Boyardee spaghetti. He was laughing for no reason at all. I just walked around looking for the boys.

"Where are you assholes?" Joji called out loudly. We got some stares for that.

"Here you cunt." A familiar Australian voice called out from behind us. We turned and there was Max and Ian. They had a shopping cart that was full of mousetraps and cheap alcohol. I dumped the candles into the shopping cart. Joji carefully placed the spaghetti cans down one by one.

"Hurry up, fag!" Max demanded. Joji threw his hands up and we walked over to a self-checkout area. Max quickly rang the items up and we walked back to the car.

"So, guys, what costumes should we do?" Ian asked.

"Tuxes this time." Joji laughed.

"Sounds good my boys." Max laughed. Ian unlocked the car so I could sit down while the boys packed the trunk. Joji sat next to me in the backseat.

"What makes you so special that you can't pack up the trunk?" Joji questioned. I shrugged.

"I'm a fragile little girl." I said, pouting. Joji scoffed.

"And you want some big, strong guys to do everything for you?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Pretty much. Speaking of which, have you seen any?" I asked sarcastically. Joji looked at me, shocked.

"That hurts, Percy." Max said.

"I bet." I laughed.

"Are you fuckers ready to film?" Max asked as Ian parked the car.

"Fuck yeah man." Joji said with a smirk.

A/n 

I'm having some really shitty technical difficulties, so I had to redo this chapter. Honestly, I have no freaking idea of what went wrong.