Chapter Thirty

"You're what?" I asked her.

"I'm having a baby, Percy." She said.

"Oh, that's so wonderful!" I said. She stared at me.

"No, Percy! No it's not!" She yelled.

"What's wrong with children? Rose, you're getting married. You're going to have a family!" I said. She looked at me warily. "Unless you want to abort it."

"No, no of course not." She said.

"Then, what's the issue?" I asked.

"Percy, Adam is saving himself for marriage." Rose whispered so the boys wouldn't hear.

"You- you didn't. Rose, please tell me you didn't." I whined. She looked down in shame.

"It was at a party about two weeks ago. I didn't think it was important. It was an accident Percy." She said. I stood up abruptly.

"Rose, you can't call something like that an accident! You don't accidently have sex with someone." I said, pacing.

"You did what?" Chad laughed.

"I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?" She asked Chad threateningly. He backed away slowly.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He said.

"I swear, Percy. But how do I tell Adam?" She asked.

"You're going to tell him the truth. The full truth. Honesty is your only option." I said quickly.

"You're mad at me." She choked out, hot tears streaming down her face.

"I'm certainly upset. Fidelity and honesty is important in a relationship." I said, turning to Joji. He looked down to avoid my stare.

"I know, Percy. I just don't know what to do. I don't even know his last name!" She cried.

"Delivery!" A deep voice called from the other side of the door. I turned my attention to the door as Ian walked over. He paid the delivery guy and carried the boxes to the living room. I grabbed a piece of cheese, not even worrying about a plate.

"Okay, so, first things first. Honesty, Rose. Honesty! And then, you need to make sure the baby is one hundred percent healthy. Got it?" I asked.

"Got it." She said. She sniffled and wiped her tears.

"Now, although I disagree with you, I will support you. Got it?" I asked again.

"Got it." She said.

"Great." I said, offering her a small smile. She returned it and grabbed a piece of peperoni pizza. We all ate while making small conversation.

"Joji, a while back you promised me a little concert. Now would be a lovely time." I said with a devilish grin. He took a bite of his pizza and shook his head.

"No way." He said. I pouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want to look like a faggot." He muttered.

"Trust me, you already look like a faggot." Ian joked. Joji flipped him the bird and resumed eating.

"Joji..." I whined. He scoffed.

"That won't work, Percy." He said, avoiding eye contact.

"Joji... I love you." I said with a pout. He turned to face me and his expression softened.

"Come on!" He muttered with a small grin.

"How the hell can you say no to that?" Chad asked with a grin. He stood up and turned to go to his room.

"Be right back, assholes." Joji said. He walked into his room. A few moments later, he returned with a ukulele.

"I didn't know you played any instruments." I said.

"I'm full of surprises." He said with a chuckle. He began to play a rather melancholy tune and cleared his throat.

"This is so cute." Rose whispered. I simply nodded and kept my eyes trained on Joji.

"I looked at you and said oh, oh, oh, don't hate me, Am I crazy?" His beautiful voice rang out. I grinned and listened to him play. He had such a beautiful voice. "So tenderly you watch me burn, you watch me burn, oh so tell me, am I crazy? Cause I do, cause I do, cause I do, cause I do, cause I do, cause I do. Ooh, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, ooh, I don't know anymore, I don't know anymore, I don't know anymore." He finished, putting down his ukulele.

"Joji, that was beautiful. I was expecting something about Jennette McCurdy, honestly." I said with a grin. He chuckled.

"That was cute." Ian said, adjusting his glasses.

"Faggot." Chad laughed, looking at Ian. Ian scoffed and rolled his eyes, a grin finding its way onto his face.

"It better have been." Joji said with a laugh. I smirked at him.

"I love you, Georgie." I cooed sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Love you too, Persephone." He mocked.

"Get a fuckin' room." Max said.

A/N

Ayyy dudes. WARNING! The next two chapters will have time skips due to the fact that I can only use filler chapters for so long. There's going to be some drama and there's going to be some spice and there's going to be a shitstorm (probably).