Chapter Twenty Five

"No, Percy, come sleep with me!" Joji whined as I walked into my room.

"Joji, I'm not your teddy bear." I said, crossing my arms.

"You're right. I can't kiss my teddy bear. Or buy her candy." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. My one weakness. Candy.

"Fine, Joji. Your bed or mine?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Mine." He said. I walked into his room and he shut his door and turned off his light. We laid down on his bed in silence. His arms were limp around my waist. What if I wasn't enough for Joji? What if he wanted more than me? What if I just, what if I'm meant for heartbreak?

"Joji, do you care about me?" I asked him. Joji chuckled. "I'm serious."

"Percy, of course I do. You are my world. I care about you so much. I love you, crazy as it sounds." He whispered. I didn't say anything. "D- did I scare you?"

"No, Joji. I love you too." I said. I felt him smile against my cheek.

"I wonder if there's something more than death. You know, like heaven or something." He whispered.

"Do you believe in heaven?" I asked him. He shook his head and nuzzled my neck.

"I don't know. To believe in heaven, you have to believe in god. How can I believe in god?" he asked.

"Well, simple. You choose to belief in a leader. Someone to send you to the light when you die. That, or you believe in eternal sleep." I said.

"I belief in living." He said.

"Well, there's your answer." I told him.

"Percy, Frank isn't me. You know that, right?" He asked. I nodded. "And neither is Pink Guy, or Salamander Man, or-"

"Joji! I get it. I don't care, Joji. I'm still here, aren't I? Just because your content isn't my thing doesn't mean I'm going to dump you! Adam Sandler is married, and Jack and Jill was terrible!" I told him. He chuckled.

"That was a pretty bad movie." He said. I nodded.

"See! Joji, unless you eat people or something, I'm not going to dump you." He said.

"Shit! How'd you know?" He joked. I grinned and slapped his hand gently. He kissed my neck gently. I giggled lightly, causing him to laugh. "You have a really cute laugh."

"Why thank you!" I said with a grin.

"You're cute." He continued. He began to gently suck on one small part of my neck. I couldn't contain my small gasp. He laughed quietly.

"Joji stop!" I whined, making him laugh more. I blushed madly.

"I hope that doesn't leave a mark." He mocked. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Joji." I laughed.

"You know you love me." He said.

"Possibly." I laughed.

"Okay baby. Go to sleep. You have work tomorrow." He said, kissing the back of my head. I nodded and succumbed to his warm embrace.

----

"Wake up love." Joji's crisp morning voice whispered in my ear. I stretched and let out a tiny yawn. He giggled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're just cute." He said. I blushed and flashed him a small smile. Slowly, I got out of bed. I grabbed a grey Mickey Mouse top and some leggings and headed towards the door to change.