Chapter 5

Updating. Needs. To. Be. Improved.

Song: What Makes You Beautiful by... One Direction :D Because Louis keeps calling Aurora beautiful, so why not? :)

Picture is Aurora... don't mind the bunny and the carrots... :D (Louis likes girls who eat carrots! it makes perfect sense!)

Dedication to MrsHoranMaslow. (:

Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining right on my face from the window. I sighed, standing up and grabbing my glasses off of my side table. Just any other day.

I walked over to my vanity, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was a bit out of place, my make up smudged under my eyes from last night. I didn't bother to fix anything. I didn't even bother to put my contacts in. I just kept my glasses on, walking out my door and downstairs.

My father was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in his hands, reading the newspaper. Lee-Ann was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast that only looked like just enough for my dad, Christi and herself. Christi sat at the table, staring at the screen of her phone. Just another morning, filled with the same routine.

I sat down at the table next to my dad, and it was the first time they reacted that I had even walked into the room. He smiled slightly at me, before putting his eyes back on the newspaper. "You slept late today. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, first time in a while. Lately I've been staying up really late, not being able to sleep," I said, scrunching my eyebrows, before reaching across the table for a glass and the orange juice container.

"No one asked for your life story," Christi remarked, finally looking up from her phone screen to glare at me.

"Christi," My father warned, lifting his eyes to meet hers. Christi lifted her arms up in defense before standing up from the table and walking out.

"Hey, where are you going? Your eggs are ready!" Lee-Ann called to Christi, and Lee-Ann groaned when she heard Christi's footsteps up the stairs. "If I had known you were going to be awake for breakfast I would have made you something," Lee-Ann said, obviously faking the thoughtfulness in her voice.

"It's fine. I'll just have some cereal, or something," I said, glaring at her before standing up from the table, and walking towards the cabenit with the cereal in it.

After eating some cereal, I finished up my orange juice and walked upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as I walked in, I heard my phone vibrating from my vanity and I walked over to it. It was the second text I had gotten since this morning, the first one from Abbey, this second one from Louis.

Abbey: Hey, Aurora! I was thinking the mall with Faith and a few suprise guests: you in?

Aurora: Sure! I just have to get ready and I'll be there :) Wait, suprise guests?

Abbey: You'll figure it out when you get here ;)

Aurora: You're scaring me.

Abbey: Don't be scared! Just come on over to the mall (:

Aurora: Alright, I'll text you when I'm on my way!

After sending the message to Abbey, I scrolled through my other messages to find Louis'.

Louis: Hey, Beautiful :) Did you have a good night's sleep? :)

Aurora: I did indeed! Did you? :)