Chapter 17

I'm so pathetic. I haven't updated in about a month.. I'm so cool.

I really appreciate anyone who sticks with me through this story, even though updates are irregular!

Also, I got over 100,000 reads yesterday. I thank everyone who has taken the time to read this story, because those reads don't just come out of no where! Thank you again! :)

Dedicated to elisaa_directioner for a very sweet comment in chapter 16! I appreciate everyones comments, but when I read hers, I knew I had to dedicate this next chapter to her(:

Song: What Makes You Beautiful, by One Direction! :D

Picture: One Direction, cause I have no idea what else to do! (:

Enough babbling, enjoy! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aurora)

After waking up on Christmas morning, I quickly got dressed before Lee-Ann, Christi or my dad was awake. I grabbed a scarf, wrapping it around my neck as I slipped on my Ugg boots. I grabbed my car keys and the presents, and slipped into my car putting the keys in the ignition. The radio was turned up slightly, Christmas songs softly playing through the speakers.

Only after ten minutes, I was pulling into the house my mom and her family is staying in. Louis’ car was already in the driveway and I smiled as I climbed out of my car. I went into the trunk and grabbed all the presents for Molly, Daisy, Mom and Dave. I rang the doorbell to the house, Dave answering it.

"Merry Christmas!" I cheered, and Dave laughed softly.

"Merry Christmas!" He replied, wrapping me in a hug. "Here, let me take these from you," He said, taking the presents from my arms and placing them under the Christmas tree. I walked inside, slipping my Ugg boots off, and noticing Louis playing on the ground with Molly and Daisy.

"Merry Christmas, girls!" I said, sitting next to Louis. "And Merry Christmas to you, sir."

Louis laughed before wrapping an arm around my waist, leaning over and kissing my cheek. "Merry Christmas, Love."

After exchanging greetings with my mom, she called me into the kitchen to help her with something. "Did you get Molly the Up All Night CD?" My mother quietly asked, her eyebrows lifted.

"Yeah, you told me that she didn’t have it yet and that you would just play the songs on the computer all the time," I whispered back and my mom put a hand on her heart.

"Good! It totally slipped my mind to buy it for her, so I was really hoping you did," My mom laughed, and I grinned.

"Don’t worry, Mom. I got your back," I laughed, the both of us walking back into the living room where the rest of them were sitting.

"Who’s ready to open presents?" My mom called, and Molly yelled as Daisy just crawled over towards the presents under the tree. I laughed, taking a seat next to Louis.

*~*~*

After everyone finished opening their presents, there was only one present left under the tree. "What’s this for?" Molly asked, pointing to the square present under the tree.

"Well," Louis said, standing up and picking the present up under the tree. "It says to Molly, love Aurora."

Louis grinned at me and Molly did the same. Louis handed her the present and Molly said down on the ground, Daisy crawling over to Molly’s side. Daisy pointing to the present, looking over at Mom then back at the present as Molly ripped open the paper. Molly finally ripped off the last piece of wrapping paper, turning the present over.