Chapter 13

First off, I would like to say that this chapter is short. I really just wanted to post something before my busy weekend, because I probably won't be on again until Monday. -_- So atleast you are getting an update before I leave.

Dedication to TomlinsonSchmidtster who plays Faith!

Picture is Faith (Taylor Swift...shes so pretty.xD)

Song is Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg! it makes sense with the chapter, guys. xD It's a really cute song, i think you should take a listen! :)

Enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Aurora-

                After getting off the phone with Louis I decided to get ready to leave for the coffee shop. I decided on a pair of jeans and a blue tank-top with a gray cardigan. I slipped on a pair of socks, then my moccasins, and headed down the stairs. I grabbed my keys off the counter before walking out the door and towards my car.

                It was a boring but short drive towards the coffee shop, and I took a parking spot in the back of the building. The coffee shop looked a little bit larger than most, and it looked pretty crowded inside. As I made my way through the front door, I noticed a stage at the back of the coffee shop, a girl with short blonde hair singing through the microphone. I looked around the crowded coffee shop, spotting Louis sitting at a table near the stage, off to the side.

                I made my way through the crowd, finally making my way to Louis. “Hey!” Louis said, standing up and grinning at me. He pulled out a chair across from his and I took it, thanking him.

                “So how are you?” I asked him, and he smiled taking a sip of his coffee.

                “I’m good how are you?” I asked him, and he smiled.

                “I’m good! Do you want a coffee or anything?” Louis asked, standing up.

                “Sure! Just a plain coffee, thanks,” I said, and he smiled, walking off towards the counters. It was so crowded in here because of the open mic night, that I couldn’t see Louis from my seat once he got to the counter to order my coffee.

                As I watched the girl finish up the song that she was singing, I felt someone tap my shoulder, so I turned around in my seat. When I turned, I saw Abbey, Faith, Kayla and Maria standing side by side, smiling down at me. “Hey, guys! What are you doing here?” I asked, inviting them to sit down. They all took a seat before Faith turned to me.

                “The boys invited us here tonight; I’m assuming Lou did the same with you?” Faith asked, and I nodded.

                “I’m still confused on why all the boys invited us here,” Kayla said, and I shrugged, not sure myself.