Page 1

Melissa's POV
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm blasting in my ear. I groaned. I am actually Online School along with my best friend of all time Jacob Sartorius. Basically we used to go to the same school but then we started getting bullied and we told my mom and she said the best idea was to have us be Online Schooled! But anyways, I showered and changed into that

 Basically we used to go to the same school but then we started getting bullied and we told my mom and she said the best idea was to have us be Online Schooled! But anyways, I showered and changed into that

Then I went downstairs and decided to make some breakfast for Jacob and I. My mom is basically rarely home. She has like 3 jobs because when we ran away from my dad cause he was abusive she didn't really have enough money so now she has like 3 part time jobs. After I finished making breakfast I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Jacob. "Hey Jacob!" I said and hugged him "Hey Melissa wassup!" He said and hugged me back tightly. "Well I made us some breakfast so let's eat before we do school" I said and smiled at him "Aww thanks Liz" he said and hugged me. We went into the kitchen and we started eating. After we finished eating we got out our laptops "Ugh" we both groaned at the same time. Then we cracked up laughing as we looked at eachother. "Hey Jacob do you understand this?" I asked him and pointed at the problom "Yea all you do is just switch the numbers on the left to the right and the ones on the right to the left" he explained. I honestly couldn't pay attention cause I was looking at his Gorgeous light brown eyes. And his cute metal smile. "Do you get it now" he said and laughed at the end "Ummm yea" I said awkwardly "Melissa I know you've been staring at me for the past minute" Said Jacob and laughed. My cheeks went pink. Then we stared at each other like our lives depended on it. "Jacob I really really like you and you've been with me through everything thank you" I said and dug my head in his chest and hugged him. He instantly hugged back "I would do anything for you" he said and put his head in my hair. I silently chuckled and I looked up at his eyes again. We both leaned in and our lips touched. Then we looked at each other amazed "Melissa Hermione Clayton will you be my girlfriend" Said Jacob and smiled "Of course" I said and smiled "Ok well what should we do now as an official couple?" Asked Jacob and smiled cutely. "Starbucks!!" I yelled and then Jacob laughed and then we headed to the Starbucks that was near the mall. We walked in and I just took a deep breath. "What are you doing?" Asked Jacob and laughed "Trying to inhale the scent of beauty" I said and I put my arms out. "Ok well you gotta order your beauty now" he said and laughed. I smiled as I went towards the cashier "Hi what would you like?" Asked a boy that looked to be about 18. "Hi can I get a venti s'mores frappé" I said and smiled "No problom and for you sir" he asked Jacob "I'll take the same as her" said Jacob and smiled "Ok now what will the name be?" Asked the boy as he picked up a sharpie to write on the cup "Jelissa" we both said then laughed. Then we waited for our drinks. "JELISSA!" Yelled the same boy and handed us our drinks. Then Jacob and I went to the mall and we went into Urban Outfitters and then I saw it! The most perfect shirt I've ever seen "JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB!" I said really fast "What happened?!" Asked Jacob in worry "Look at that Justin Bieber shirt!" I said and started fangirling "Oh of course" he said and laughed. "Jacob I want us to start a YouTube channel together right now" I said as I payed for the shirt "Actually I do to I have an old camera at home we can use that" he said and smiled.

At Melissa's House-
We set up the camera and we decided to do an introduction to our channel. "Hey guys my names Jacob and this is my girlfriend Melissa!" He said and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek "And this is our new YouTube channel you cuties!" I said and smiled "And well our next video will probably be an introduction of our lives and this channel will most likely be full of challenges and dares and pranks and tags and all of that good stuff!" Said Jacob and attacked me in a hug. I laughed and then we did an outro "Well thank you guys for watching and give this video a huge thumbs up and subscribe for some more videos and we will see you cuties next time!" I said and then i turned off the camera. "I'm so excited!" I said and smiled.

-After the video was and posted-

We had just posted the video and it was already going crazy! We already had 100,000 subscribers and we posted the video 7 minutes ago. I hugged Jacob tightly. And we just stayed hugging for a while. "Can you ask your parents if you could sleep over?" I asked Jacob "Yea I'll text my dad" he said and we waited then his phone dinged "They said yes" he said and smiled "YASSS!!" I said and smiled "What time is it?" He asked me "It is... 7:37" I said as I checked my phone. "Well I guess we should get going to bed cause we have nothing better to do" he said and laughed. We lay in my bed and I soon dozed off to sleep.

Her dream
I was in these dark woods. "Jacob!" I yelled and all I could hear was my echo through out the dark woods. I jumped as I heard the howl of a coyote. I was scared to death as I was the only thing here. "Miss me" I heard behind me I yelled and I saw my dad with a huge butcher knife "Get away from me!" I yelled and ran he kept running after me and then I felt an hand grab my arm and I yelled but then they covered my mouth "Shh it's ok I'm here to help you" they said I noticed that I couldn't see his face but he looked my age and had blonde hair. "Who are you?" I whispered "My names Jowjfejy" he said but it all sounded like gibberish to my ears "Umm sorry I can't hear or process anything right now" i said "It's ok" he said and smiled. I couldn't see his face. It was really ticking me off. Then I felt my dad push me to the ground "Get her!!!!" Yelled the mystery boy and threw me at my dad then my dad threw the knife at my face as I thought this is it. This is what I've been living for. To be murdered. By my own flesh and blood. I yelled as the knife hit my face.

End of her dream

I felt Jacob shaking me and I hugged him tightly "What's wrong princess?" He asked me and stroked my hair I told him my entire dream and he hugged me tightly "Shhh it's ok. He won't hurt you as long as I'm here I promise" he said and kissed my forehead. I cried into his chest and then I calmed down "I don't wanna go to sleep" I whispered to him "It's ok we can go downstairs and watch a kids movie" he said and smiled. He picked me up bridal style and we sat me down on the couch and he turned on the TV and put on my favourite fricken movie of all time! HARRY POTTER!! "OMG YASSS" I yelled and we watched the movies and then my mom walked in "Mom guess what! Jacob and I are dating!" I said and grabbed his hand "Sweetie your dad found our location" she said and my smile dropped "W-what?" I asked "We are moving to LA tomorrow in the after noon go pack right now I'm so sorry but it's for our safety" she said as tears poured down her cheek Jacob and I walked upstairs and I went into my room and broke down crying. Jacob hugged me "Jacob this isn't fair I don't wanna lose you after all that we've been through together" I said "I promise I will visit you as often as I can" he said "We should make a video" I said as tears poured down my cheeks. Jacob nodded and we filmed the video and I explained what has happened in my life and how I never got to meet my brother cause of my dad. Then after that I packed all my things "Jacob can we still be together please!?" I asked him with tears pouring down my face "Of course we still are" he said and he was now crying as well. We hugged each other tightly. "Please stay over one more night" I whispered "Of course I will princess" He said and hugged me tightly as he texted his mom what happened. She agreed to let him stay one more night "I don't wanna move from here Jacob. I've lived in Virginia my entire life!" I said and hugged him "I'm sure this will work out and we will be ok" he said and kissed my lips gently. Then we went to sleep and drowned all of our worries away.