Page 27

Previously:I lay my head on Johnny's shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I texted Lauren

Me-Lauren I think I know who I like....

      ~TO BE CONTINUED~

Melissa's Pov

Lauren-Who?

Me-I think I like Johnny...

Lauren: OMG I KNEW IT!!

Me: Seriously?

Lauren: Duh! Even me and Josh made a bet on it, also reminds me Josh owes me $30

Me: Jesus christ😂

After that I looked over and saw Johnny watching something on his phone. He was watching some of my old musical.ly's I laughed and took out his ear bud. "Great choice of time" I whispered in his ear and laughed. He smacked my shoulder lightly and blushed. I laughed and then I fell asleep.

           ~At The Hotel~

We just pulled up at the hotel and it was huge!! "Woah!" I yelled. "What?!" Asked Zach in panic. "I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BIGGER HOTEL IN MY LIFE" I yelled. The driver glared at me and I smiled. Zach raised an eyebrow at me. "What?" I asked innocently "You know there's gonna be bigger hotels right" He said and laughed. I groaned and slouched in my seat. We got out and grabbed our bags and walked in. "Who do I share a room with" I asked jumping up and down in excitement. "Looks like you're sharing a room with Johnny and Brandon Rowland" Said Zach's manager scaring me. Where have I heard that name... Oh yea!! He followed me on Instagram a while ago. "Sounds cool" I said and shook my shoulders. Lauren gave me a small smirk and I blushed a shade of pink. We walked to our rooms and I was pulled into a hug by a boy with a quiff. It must be Brandon. I patted his back and hugged him back awkwardly. "Ohh sorry I'm Brandon you must be Melissa!" He said and smiled at me. "Yep that's me" I said and did a hairflip. We all laughed and I lay in a bed. "I'm not sharing" I said and spread my body all over the bed. Johnny jumped on me and I glared at him. I pushed him and and It was funny cause he just went flying😂 "Well then..." Said Brandon. Johnny and Brandon stared at eachother then at the bed. They ran towards it and they both hit their heads. My mouth hung open and I ran to them and held in my laughs. They had huge bruises on their heads "Aww your guys are idiots" I said and laughed as I examined their foreheads. I kissed their foreheads. "Go lay down guys I think we have a first aid kit" I smiled at them. Wow why am I so nice today?! I grabbed the first aid kit. I went up to them and they sat up on one bed. First I dabbed some alchohol on their heads making them wince a bit. I apoligized then I put some ointment on their heads and put band-aids on their heads I smiled and they thanked me. "I'll sleep on the floor" I said and smiled. "What no way, you can sleeo with me!" They yelled in unison. They looked at eachother. I awkwardly walked to my backpack and I laughed. "Rock, paper, scissors shoot!" I heard the boys yell. "HA I GOT PAPER AND YOU GOT ROCK!" Yelled Brandon and I saw Brandon yell and run around the room like a bird. "What the fuck just happened?" I asked and laughed. "You're sleeping with Me I guess" Said Brandon and laughed. I laughed and shook my head. "YEAAA BOIII!" I yelled in excitment "What's wrong and oh my god you sound like my brother Hunter" Sais Brandon and laughed. "I got the part where you guys bumped heads on video!!" I yelled and ran out the room. "MELISSA HERMIONE CLAYTON GET BACK HERE" Yelled Johnny. I ran into the next room and saw a boy who looked like Hunter. "If you don't tell Johnny and Brandon where am I will show you a funny video and I'll buy you starbucks" I said. "Bet!" He whispered and signaled for me to hide in the cabnet under the sink. I perfectly hid and I took a video on snapchat. "So guys I just took a video of Johnny and Brandon and it's funny and they found out and they are mad so expect to see that later" I whispered and laughed. I posted it and immidently got people posting it and tagging me. I decided to like a few pics from fans and follow a few fanpages. "Coast is clear" I heard Hunter whisper and I walked out and saw Hunter smiling. "Hey I'm Hunter It's great that we've met like this" He said and laughed. "Hi I'm Melissa and right back at yah" I said and laughed. "So what's this video all about?" Asked Hunter and sat next to me. "So Basically I told Johnny and Brandon that I was getting my own bed and they literally well just look" I said and laughed. I showed him amd we cracked up laughing. "Broo that's pure gold!" He yelled "don't worry I was their temporary nurse for like 2 minutes" I said and we burst out laughing. "You know I always thought you guys were just fuck boys thanks for proving me wrong" I said and smiled. "Hi I'm Ashton and you are" Said a small boy who seemed 10 "I am Melissa young child" I said and jumped on their bed. Ashton immediently joined me on the other bed and we laughed. I stopped and I breathed heavily. I checked the time, 1:00am. "Well I'll let you guys head off to sleep" I said and smiled. "Aww cmon please stay! Just for a bit!?" Pleaded Ashton. "Fine but only cause your my new Twinny bestttyy" I sais and laughed. "What do you guys wanna do?" I asked "Why don't we eat and watch a movie!?" Begged Ashton. I smiled and nodded. "Well" Said Hunter and dumped a pile of food on the bed I laughed and they turned on the TV and put on the spider man movie.

              ~Later on~

"Hey guys I'll get going" I said and hugged him both. Ashton pouted. "Why can't you stay here!?" He begged "YEA and we can even prank Johnny and Brandon cause they still dont know that your here you can have my bed" Said Hunter. "I like your thinking boy" I said and pointed at him. "But sure I'll stay It's just I don't have PJ's" I said. "I'm sure you'll fit into mine" Said Ashton sternly and handed me a pair of toy story PJ's since I was already wearing a white tee. I smiled and thanked him. I fit in them perfectly. I walked out and saw Ashton and a small laugh escaped his lips. "I can't believe your actually that small" Said Hunter and laughed. I blushed and nodded. "Night guys" I said and smiled. "Night Meli" They said in unison and we all laughed. I soon felt my eyes start to doze off while I thought about how Johnny and Brandon would freak out.