Page 10

Melissa's Pov

         I woke up and yesteday's events flooded through my head. I was so happy that Lauren and Johnny were here. And i was sad that Jacob could be such an ass. Damn Johnny was really sweet yesterday, no stop thinking like that Melissa, your such an idiot he probably likes that Mackenzie girl or is already dating her! I groaned as i pulled on my hair roughly. What am i gonna do! I can't just not like Johnny. He's so sweet and just always knows what to do and say. I decided to talk to Lauren about all of this later since they were currently on my bedroom floor. I walked to the bathroom and got ready for today. I wore that

Since my mom usually leaves for buisness trips which last 2 to 3 weeks

Since my mom usually leaves for buisness trips which last 2 to 3 weeks. She stocks up on all of my favourite foods and basically junk foods. I made some bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes for Johnny and Lauren. They walked downstairs "What are you doing?" Asked Lauren and took the spatula from me and handed it to Johnny "Cooking breakfast da faq" I said "We should be cooking not you" Said Johnny and smiled. "Your burning the last pancake left to cook John" I said and chuckled as his eyes went wide and he flipped it over to reveal a burnt pancake. I poured some Iced coffee for us and we all ate. Johnny looked at his phone and groaned "What's wrong John?" I asked hin "I have to go to the studio in 20 to go record for Day and Night with Mackenzie" He Said. Great! This was my perfecr chance. "You guys are a cute couple" I said and faked a smile that looked normal. "God no! She's really nice but i already like someone else" He said and laughed. My cheeks went pink as my body flushed with relief. "Well see you guys!" He said and smiled and walked out and Lauren and I waved. "Lauren i need to talk to you" I said and bit my nail "Sure" She said "Well before Jacob and I broke up i had realised that i really like Johnny, and i may or may not have got jealous when he posted a picture with Mackenzie" I said and looked down. "Oh my god! Melissa he likes you to! He's always talking about how pretty you are, don't tell him this but one time i caught him asking out a picture of you." She said and rolled on the floor laughing. My cheeks went light pink. "What should i do?" i asked her "We in my opinion, you should tell him how you feel about him then things will float from there" She said and smiled i nodded and thanked her. I had mixed emotions about telling Johnny how i feel. I mean what if i'm not the girl he wants, what if he breaks my heart like Jacob did, what if he does like me! I standed in the living room biting my nails, waiting impatiently for John to get back from the studio. I smiled as i saw him coming I sat on the couch and i felt my stomach turn and twist like a rollar coaster. He opened the door. "Hey guys meet Mackenzie!" he said with Mackenzie next to him, Damnit.