Page 5

Melissa's POV
I woke up remembering that today I was going to Six Flags with Lauren and Johnny. I told my mum last night and she was completely fine with it! I smiled as I woke up and I saw that it was 10:00AM and we are going to leave at 12:00PM. I got out of bed and I put my Spotify playlist on shuffle. I danced as I showered and got changed. I looked through my closet and I decided to wear that

As I finished doing my makeup I put on my glasses and my blue floral flower crown

As I finished doing my makeup I put on my glasses and my blue floral flower crown. I put on my shoes then I went downstairs I waited at the door as I fiddled with my suspenders nervously. "Sweetie are you about to leave?!" I heard my mum yell from upstairs "Yea!" I replied "Ok be safe and good luck!" She said "Thanks mum!" I said and then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Lauren and Johnny was waving at me from their mum's car. I waved back and chuckled. I went into their car and I just fiddled with my suspenders cause I was nervous. I don't know why but I just was. "Are you excited!" Said Lauren jumping up and down from excitement. "Of course I am!" I said then quickly looked out the window. "What's wrong?" Asked Johnny "Just a bit nervous that's all" I said and smiled at them. "Don't be it's ok" he said and smiled at me. I smiled back and I then fiddled with my suspenders again. I decided to text Jacob on the way.

M-Hey QT😂
J-Hey B-U-T get it beauty😂
M-Lol we need help😂
J-Well at least we will get help together💘😂
M-Yassss😂😂
J-I miss you😭
M-I miss you to cutie😭🔫
J-I wish there was a way to see each other😥
M-Maybe you can come visit LA one day!
J-That'd be awesome!
M-Brb I gotta go to Six Flags with the Orlando's
J-Text you soon😘
M-Ily😘😋

After that we were there so we got out the car. We walked to the entrance. I put on my best fake smile and we got our tickets and walked in. I looked around as saw all the cool roller coasters. I had never been here before I had only been to a carnival back in Virginia with my Mum. We went on most of the roller coasters and we had an amazing day and it made me forget that I was ever nervous! After that Johnny and Lauren's mum came back to pick us up. "So Melissa what did you think?" Johnny asked me with a huge smile on his face. "It's was bloody amazing!!" I said and threw my hands in the air and they touched the roof of the car so I quickly put them back down.We reached our neighborhood and I thanked all of them and I headed to my house I opened the door and saw my mom standing in the kitchen "Hey mum!" I said and sat on a chair "Hey sweetie how'd it go?" She asked me "It was truly and honestly one of the best days of my life!" I said and threw my hands in the air making my Mum chuckle as she chopped up some carrots. I took a piece and I walked upstairs. When I first moved to LA I reckoned I was going to hate it! But turns out I might end up loving this place after all.