Page 16

Melissa's Pov
      I woke up remembering that today i was gonna meet Zach! I smiled widley. Then i remembered that my mom was coming home i groaned. "Guys wake up!" I said in excitment as i woke up Jacob, Johnny, and Lauren. They groaned and i smiled to myself i decided to change into that

I walked downstairs and Jacob smiled "You look great!" Said Johnny and smiled "Thanks!" i Said and flattened out my skirt with my hands

I walked downstairs and Jacob smiled "You look great!" Said Johnny and smiled "Thanks!" i Said and flattened out my skirt with my hands. I was extremely nervous now that I thought about it. Then i got a text well 2 actually.

Mom-Bad news sweetie, my boss said i have to stay here 2 more days but i promise when i get home we will spend quality time together!

Then i got a one from Zach

Zach😋😂🤓🤙🏼-I'll be there in 20

I groaned. "Why don't we order a
some pizza's guys?" i asked everyone. They agreed and we ordered 2 pizza's and garlic knots and garlic bread. The pizza arived before Zach got here. Then i heard a knock on the door. My heart was beating faster than if i were on a roller coaster that was 40 feet tall. "Go on" Said Lauren and pushed her head toward the door. I nodded slowly and opened the door. Tears filled my eyes as i saw him. He looked somewhat like me but my eyes were blue and my hair was a diffrent color. "Aww don't cry!" Said Zach as a few tears filled his eyes to. I cried into his shoulder. "I've been waiting to meet you since i was little" I said and wiped my tears. "I know but I'm sorry i had to run away from dad and he's still after us!" Said Zach. Johnny And Lauren looked confused and i winced as he said that. "You didn't tell them?" Said Zach awkwardly "Melissa why didn't you tell us?" Said Lauren with a hurt tone. "Guys please i just didn't really think that much about it and i didn't tell you!" I said as a tear fell and i put my head up trying to dry it up. "Guys now's not the moment" Said Jacob and pointed his head at Zach and I. Zach and I got to know each other, turns out we are very much alike😂 he's internet famous. after that we agreed to hang out tomorrow! I wad happier than ever.