Page 17

Melissa's Pov
        I woke up and i remembered that i was hanging out with Zach today! I was extremely excited! I smiled and i brushed my teeth. I decided to shower after breakfast instead of right now. I went downstairs and saw no one. I shrugged my shoulders and i poured some cinnamon toast crunch into a bowl and added more sugar than there was😂 i was eating then i heard someone behind me "Hey babygirl" They said in a deep voice. I jumped out of the chair startled. I turned around and saw Johnny laughing his little ass off. I squinted my eyes "Nice way to start the day Johnny O" I said and shoved a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. He smiled "Indeed!". "Hey so I'm hanging out with Zach you guys still wanna come?" I asked as Jacob and Lauren came downstairs. "Nah, have your sibling moment! Besides, we all know you want to be alone" Said Jacob, as he started to pour some cereal for himself. Johnny nodded his head in agreement. I sighed and nodded. I showered and changed into that

I then walked downstairs and realised that Zach would be here any minute

I then walked downstairs and realised that Zach would be here any minute. I groaned and I paced around as i finished grabbing the rest of my things. I heard a soft knock on the door and I opened it, Zach was there and i saw his black car behind him i smiled and hugged him. "Hey Zach!" "Hey!". "Bye guys!" I said and waved at Jacob, Johnny, and Lauren. "So where to?" Asked Zach as he turned on thr car. "Ever been to Nando's?" I asked him with a smirk "Never in my life" Said Zach and started driving "Well you're in for a treat!" I said and tried to contain my excitement. He laughed and we headed to Nando's.

                  •~After Eating~•

"That was fucking amazing!" Said Zach and danced around as we headed to his car. "Told yah" I said and laughed. Zach's face went straight for a moment. "Umm why don't we go to the park" Said Zach awkwardly and nervously. "Sure..., Zach is everything ok?" I asked him in a worried tone. "yeah everything's great just forgot to do tomorrow's laundry!" He said and smacked his forehead. I knew he was lying. It was obvious, he was a terrible liar. We pulled up at a park and we started to walk along the running and biking path. "Melissa so mom knows that i came and saw you and she told me something..." Said Zach and seemed to be unable to keep going "Cmon Zach spit it out!" I said. "She's making you come with me on tour for 12 months" Said Zach in a sad tone. "Zach I can't i have Johnny and Lauren here I can't just leave them for a whole 12 months that's fucking crazy a mom can already have had her baby by that time!" I said in a harsh but a loud tone. "I know that's what i told her but she wouldn't listen!" Said Zach and looked at the ground. Deep down i knew there was more to this story. "What am I suppose to do!" I yelled as tears came down my face. He rubbed my back and tried to calm me down. "Let's go" I said in a grumpy tone with slight harshness. We got to my house and I said bye to Zach and it came out more as a whisper. I went in and i couldn't help but cry when i saw Johnny and Lauren sitting at a table messing around with Jacob. I quickly wiped my tears so they were unseeable and i walked up to them "Hey guys!" I said and put on a fake smile. "Hey Melissa!" They said and smiled at Me. "How'd it go?" Asked Lauren. "Good" I said and bit the inside of my cheek. "Ohh who am i kidding it went terrible!" I finished off as tears poured down my eyes. "What's wrong!?" Asked Johnny and quickly came up to me and hugged me. From the corner of my eyes, i saw Jacob glaring at Johnny like he had smacked his sister. I hugged Johnny back. "S-so i was hanging with Zach but then h-he said that i have to go to tour with him for a y-year then go live with him for the rest of the time" I cried as i started to get hiccups. "W-what?! He can't!" Said Johnny in a worried tone. "There's nothing to do Johnny, turns out my mom knew about this the entire time!" I said blankly and hardly smashed my head on the kitchen island. "Melissa stop hurting yourself!" Said Johnny and stopped me from doing it again. I lay my head on his shoulder."You should go to sleep you've had a rough day" Said Johnny and kissed my forehead realising that it was 8:36PM. My mind when blank. Isn't he dating Kenzie? why did he kiss my forehead?, Is he possesed? I laughed at my weird thoughts and Johnny carried me bridal style to my room. He gentley lay me on my bed and kissed my forehead once more before turning off the lights, and leaving me to fall asleep to my own thoughts.