Page 45

Melissa's Pov

I woke up and looked around in confusion. I then remembered that I was being petty and stayed at the hotel with Ashton and Finn.

I smiled to myself and I went to the bathroom and showered I changed into this

I then let down my curly hair and did some extremely light makeup. I walked back out and as I walked out Finn and Ashton opened their eyes.

"We still going to Six Flags?" Asked Ashton in hope "Duhh" I Said and laughed.

"Yesss!!" He cheered and ran to the bathroom. He came out 10 minutes later showered and changed.

"Finn go hurry" I Said and smacked his butt while he went making him jump and look back at me with a glare

"Haha Thicky Finny" I Said and laughed. Ashton laughed and threw a pillow at my face.

"Ashton you're on my side!" I Said and tickled him. "Haha! Ok haha I'm sorry hahah" He said and moved around and giggled.

I smiled and let him free. He sighed in relief and I lay in bed and soon enough like 29 minutes later Finn came out.

"Jesus what takes him so long" Said Ashton and furrowed his eyebrows "Man things ok!" Said Finn and threw the towel into his bag.

I fell onto the bed laughing. "Ok ok let's just go" I Said in between laughs and Finn blushed light pink.

We locked the room and went downstairs to the lobby. "Ok so Six Flags is right there I am gonna walk I don't know about you guys" I Said and shrugged

"We'll take the taxi" Said Finn and flagged it down. I shrugged and began walking. Finn and Ashton laughed as they passed me.

5 seconds later they were stuck in non moving traffic. I laughed and pointed at them.

I arrived at Six Flags and went to the place where you buy tickets. "3 tickets please" I Said "That will be $195" Said the teenage boy with a smile.

I took out two $100 bills and handed it to him. He tried to hand me the five "Just keep it it's fine" I Said and handed it back.

"Thank you" I Said and smiled. I sat on a bench at the entrance and waited for Ashton and Finn as I was playing games on my phone.

A few 8 minutes later they arrived. I opened my mouth to speak and Finn stopped me "Shut it" He said and sat down.

I handed them their tickets. Finn complained the whole way in about how I had payed.

"Finn please shut up" Said Ashton. I held in my laughs. "Oh I see how it is" Said Finn and nodded. I ruffled his hair and he rolled his eyes.

"Finnegan I'm sorry" Said Ashton and jumped on his back. Finn laughed and Ashton hopped off of his back.

We went into the park and I looked around. "Where to first?" I asked looking around at all the enterances to the different areas of the park.

"What about the apocalypse?" Asked Finn "Yes!" Begged Ashton. We went in line.

Finn and Ashton started dancing to the music on the speaker. "Lord today's gonna be a long day" I whispered and sighed.

~~~4 hours later~~~

It was now 6:07pm. And we had gone on every single ride some even twice.

We had seen some fans and that was a bonus to the good day. "Guys we should get going we have to check out of the hotel" I Said

I began to walk and they followed behind me because, last time didn't go so well for them haha.

We arrived at the hotel and we began to pack all of our items. "Ok you guys ready?" I asked

"Yeah" They Replied and we locked the door and we went down to the lobby. "Hi we're checking out of room 204" I said to the man

"Ok thank you have a nice day" He said and smiled "You too and thank you" I Said and waved as I walked out.

We began to walk back to the house. "Wait I'm pretty scared what if Zach kills me" I Said and laughed a little.

"I think Johnny will definitely kill you more" Said Ashton and laughed "He's not wrong" Said Finn and laughed.

We arrived and the door was unlocked "Wow if I was a robber they'd cry" I Said and shook my head.

The house was empty everyone was probabaly upstairs "HONEY I'M HOME!" I Yelled

Suddenly the house began to shake as multiple footsteps ran down. I heard many screams as they pushed each other.

"MELISSA CLAYTON!" Yelled Johnny and jumped on top of me and kissed me.

I kissed back and I laughed and pushed him off slightly. "Ugh I promise we will never disagree on where to eat again" Said Zach and hugged me.

"I'm not keeping that promise" Said Hunter and laughed. I sat down and sighed.

"What?" Asked Johnny "Food" I Said in an exaggerated tone. He laughed and we ordered food.

The rest of the night was spent laughing and telling funny stories. We all fell asleep on the floor.