Page 44

Melissa's Pov

I woke up and I saw Finn sleeping next to me. I got up and went to the bathroom and showered.
I changed into this

I got out and decided to let Finn sleep

I got out and decided to let Finn sleep. I went downstairs and saw no sign of Zach not upstairs or downstairs.

I decided to call him

Zach-Hello?

Me-Yo Zachary where you at

Zach-I'm checking out the Rowland's new place

Me-Oh ok bye

Zach-Bye

  I went through the fridge and took out some food to make breakfast. I began to make food.

When I finished making the food I poured some Iced Coffee for Finn and I.

I heard the stairs creek. I turned around and saw Finn "Yoo Yoo Yoo" I Said and put the plates on the table.

I walked back and grabbed the Iced Coffees and put them on the table too. Finn sat down in front of a plate.

We began eating. It was quiet as we ate. It was sort of a normal silence not uncomfortable but not a nice silent either.

"So is Johnny gonna start moving in today?" He asked me and shoved some pancake into his mouth.

"Uhh I'm pretty sure he is" I Said in deep thought. "Oh ok well wanna hang out with Jack and I at Six Flags on Saturday since today is already Thursday" He said

"Sure sounds great" I said with a smile. We finished eating and I went through my phone.

Johnny had texted me.

Johnny-On my way with Lauren

Me-Ok sounds good

"They're on their way" I told Finn. He seemed zoned out. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped

"Huh?" He asked "Johnny and Lauren are on their way" I Said and giggled a little bit.

"Oh ok" He Said letting out a small laugh. We finished eating and put our plates in the sink.

"Here I'll wash" Said Finn "Thanks" I Said and gave him a small smile. Soon enough the bell rung.

It was Johnny and Lauren. "Hey Bootyful" Said Johnny with a goofy grin on his face as he wrapped his arms around me.

I kissed his lips softly. He smiled, "ugh please not now" Said Lauren and rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"Uhh Zach should be here soon to show you guys around" I Said still in Johnny's arm

"Where's Finn?" Asked Johnny in confusion "Over here!" Yelled Finn from the kitchen.

We all walked over to see Finn wearing a pink cooking apron as he washed the dishes.