Page 50

Melissa's Pov

      I woke up and saw everyone around me. I looked outside it was still dark. I checked the clock and it was still 5:59am.

I sighed. Crap! I forgot to film a video with Johnny. Wait what?! I got my memory back.

I have to tell them I don't care what time it is! "Guys wake up!" I Said loudly. They all woke up with a groan.

"I got my memory back!" I Said and laughed. "Really!! Yes" Said Johnny and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed back. "I've been waiting 2 days to do that" He Said and smiled.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. I looked at everyone "Son!!" I Yelled and hugged Ashton. "Mom!!" He Said and smiled.

"Bessss frannn" I Said and hugged Finn. "Ugly whore that I love" I Yelled and hugged Brandon.

"Ok I give up giving you guys nicknames so you all just get hugs" I Said and hugged everyone else.

"We're glad to have you back sis" Said Zach and smiled. "I know it's only 6am but I am starving" I Said and patted my stomach and headed to the kitchen.

Everyone laughed and followed me. "Why don't we just go get some breakfast?" Asked Zach.

"Even better" I Said and patted his back. "Ok I'll go you guys" Said Zach. "Me too!!!" Yelled everyone.

"Ugh Brandon stay with Melissa" Said Zach. "Ok" Said Brandon and shrugged.

"Im sleeping" Said Brandon and lay down on the couch. I laughed and shrugged.

I lay down on the floor. Johnny gave me a weird look and walked out. I sighed and lay down.

"Here sleep on the couch" Said Brandon. "No Brando it's fine" I Said and smiled.

He sighed and got up. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Ok you need to stop working out this isn't ok" I Said and hit his back.

He laughed and put me down on the couch. He sat down on the floor and I turned on the Tv.

I sat down on the couch and signaled Brandon to sit on the other side. He sat down and lay his head on my lap.

"We should film a YouTube video right now" He Said. "What should we do?" I asked.

"Hmm what about.... try not to laugh with water in our mouths" Said Brandon

"Yeah!" I Said and smiled. I grabbed 2 big glasses of water and my camera and Brandon started his video.

"Hey what's up you guys today I'm here with Melissa Clayton and we are gonna be doing the try not to laugh challenge" He Said

"We basically put water in our mouths and make each other laugh" I Said. "Ok let's get started" Said Brandon.

We filled our cheeks with Water. I looked at Brandon and he had a straight face on.

I spit out my water and began laughing. "I didn't even do anything!" Complained Brandon and laughed

"It's just that you're so ugly" I Said in between words and laughed. "Says the uglier one" Said Brandon and looked into the camera.

"Ok seriously now" He Said and poked my shoulder hard. "Oww you BIIII- nana" I Said and smiled trying not to curse then smacked him.

We put water in our mouths again. Brandon started twerking in my face with water in his mouth. I spit the water on his butt.

He spit the water out and shrieked. "Ahhh assault" He said and shifted his butt around.