Page 7

Melissa's POV

        I woke up and I smiled I then grabbed some clothes and I went in the bathroom and I showered and I changed into that

I then went downstairs and I found a note on the fridge it read,

   Hey sweetie I headed to work early today and I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't freak out. I left some breakfast from McDonald's  for you Johnny and Lauren  in the microwave so call them over and have a good day sweetie I'll be home at 12:00am

                         Love, Mum

I smiled and I texted Johnny and told him to come over with Lauren. I looked in the microwave and found a McDonald's bag in there I took it out and then I heard a knock at the door i opened it and I saw Johnny and Lauren of course. "Morning guys!" I said and smiled "Morning!" They said and we went into the kitchen and we sat at the table "What should we do today?" Asked Johnny with a mouthful of hash browns I chuckled and Lauren shook her head and laughed as well. "Why don't we go to the park and just walk around" I suggested "Sounds good to me what about you Lauren?" Said Johnny she nodded as she took a bite of her breakfast sandwich. We finished eating and then we were full so we just chilled for a moment "Hey guys" I said and looked at the ceiling "Yea?" They replied "I kinda wanna go visit Jacob in Virginia as a surprise and I wondered if you guys wanted to come with me?" I said and smiled at them. "We would have to ask my mom first but I'm sure she might let us go" Said Lauren and smiled. I smiled widely "Let's get going to the park now" I said and smiled they agreed and we walked out and I locked the door and we walked to the park. We got there and we ran to the playground "I finally feel little again!" I yelled and Johnny smiled widely at me. I looked at the clouds as I went down the slide. Lauren was on the monkey bars and Johnny and I basically ran all around three fricken park chasing each other "I will smack you to death when I get you!" Yelled Johnny while laughing he was mad cause I smacked his arse and we aren't talking a light smack like I basically punched his arse😂😂 I ran for my life and then I felt him put his arms around my waist and then he pushed me down and tackled me he then tickled me "Johnny.... stahp!" I said in between giggles "Not until you say Johnny I'm so sorry and your the best friend I've ever had and Lauren can eat dryer lint" he said and laughed "Hey you twig!" Yelled Lauren and smacked Johnny over the head I laughed for so many reasons and he was still tickling me "Johnny I'm so sorry and your the best friend I've ever had and Lauren can eat dryer lint" I said still laughing he stopped and I stayed on the ground unable to move. My body literally feels numb. I laughed slightly "Are you ok?" Asked Lauren and laughed "No my body's not" I said still laughed. "Next time don't smack my butt" Said Johnny and laughed. He helped me up and then we walked to Chipotle to get some lunch. We walked in and the smell made me feel like I was in heaven. I smiled and I closed my eyes as Johnny laughed at my weirdness. We ordered and then we grabbed our food and decided to eat at my house. "Shit I forgot where I put my key!" I said as I got to the front door and looked through my pocket. "Melissa!" They groaned as I made a sorry face "Wait I have an idea!" I said as I saw a long stick by the door. "What I honestly think we just need the help of anything right now" Said Johnny and laughed "I will put my hand through the mail shoot and then I will pick at the lock from the other side!" I said they looked at me in utter shock. I grabbed the stick and I picked at the lock it took me about 5 minutes then I felt it move and unlock. "We did it!" I said and opened the door i did a victory dance at the door and then I felt something fall I looked and saw my keys. "Are you serious!" Said Johnny and laughed "I just wasted 5 good minutes of my life!" Said Lauren and laughed. We went inside and then we watched some movies and it was now 7:00pm "Hey can you guys sleep over please!?" I begged "I'll text my mom" Said Lauren and told her mom that her and Johnny would be sleeping over. We then messed around and we ate tons of sugar and soon enough we fell asleep with out even realizing what time it was.