Page 47

Melissa's Pov

      I woke up and felt light headed. I ran to the bathroom and began to throw up.

I heard Johnny come and he held my hair back so it would go into the toilet. I finished and brushed my teeth.

Johnny grabbed a hair elastic and began to tie my hair up. I checked the clock and it was 5am.

I sighed and lay down in bed. I could not sleep at all.

~~~~9am~~~~

I had not slept all night, I had been throwing up all morning. I felt bad because, I kept Johnny up all night.

I felt pain everywhere. It hurt so bad. "I'm sorry" I said to Johnny and held back my tears.

"For what" He asked and wrapped his arms around me. "For keeping you up all night" I Said "Baby it's ok I wanted to you're sick" He Said.

I nodded and he let me go. I can't take it anymore my body feels like it's on fire or something.

I tried to hold back my tears but they poured down. I walked out the room and went outside.

I went to the porch and cried. I heard the door creak open and Zach came outside.

"What's wrong?" Asked Zach. "It hurts my body, it feels like my whole body is on fire" I whispered and sniffed.

"Did you throw up all night?" He asked. I nodded. "We have to go to the hospital" Said Zach.

I shook my head no. "Melissa I'm serious" Said Zach. I shook my head no and walked inside.

I went to the kitchen and put a pop tart in the toaster. I took out out and put it on a napkin.

I finished eating. I ran to the upstairs bathroom and began to throw up. Everyone was asleep.

I saw Zach go into my room where Johnny was. I sighed and brushed my teeth.

I went downstairs and took a ginger ale out the fridge and drank it. I sat down on the couch and then I went to the bathroom and threw up again.

I brushed my teeth again and went into Johnny's room and lay down in his bed.  I groaned and the pain was getting worse.

I got up and went to my room and saw Zach and Johnny talking. "Melissa cmon lets go to the hospital" Said Johnny and hugged me.

"Ok" I Said and hugged back. I grabbed some clothes and went into the shower.

I changed into this

I came out and I put on some flip flops

I came out and I put on some flip flops. "Ok I know that you're normally pale but you look paler than usual" Said Finn as he walked in.

I nodded and fell back onto the bed. "It burns" I said to Zach. "What burns?" Asked Johnny. "Everything" I whispered and a tear rolled down my cheek.