8

Annnnng tagal!!! Sorry!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

While they eat their delivery food they're watching We Are The Millers. They didn't finish Insidious 2 because it's too scary and plus Fred and Shin's scary moments. They laughed thinking of what they just witness from their friends.

While they're eating and watching movie they can still hear thuds and soft moaning coming from Shin's room. Tuwing naririnig nila ang ingay at ungol ng dalawa natatawa sila. Gerald put the movie in mute. It was so quiet.

"Tapos na sila!" Sarah whispered.

Nasamid naman si Gerald at lumabas ang iniinom sa ilong nya. Tawa sya ng tawa habang umuubo.

"Hahahahahahaha!" Tawa naman ni Sarah.

"Shhhhhh!" Sabi ni Gerald with his finger on his lips. They continue to eat their food.

"Hmmmm..." They heard Shin moaning.

They both looked at each other and said, "hmmmm..." Mocking Rachelle sabay tawa.

"Ohhh... My goooood!!"

"Ohhhh..." Sabi ni Sarah.

"Myyyy..." Malanding sabi bi Gerald.

"Gooooood!!!" Sabi nilang dalawa at sabay tawa na naman.

Sunod sunod na ang name calling, moaning, growling, thuds and oh my god na naririnig nila. They couldn't mock them anymore. It's getting awkward. Namumula na ang muka ni Sarah sa hiya dahil sa kaibigan.

She quickly stood up at sinabayan sya ni Gerald. "D-do y-you... I-I need to..."

"Get out of here!" He finished her sentence.

They both quickly took their jackets and headed outside. Sabay silang nakalabas ng hotel na nag tatawanan.

"I'm so embarrassed! Hahahahaha oh my god! I would have never guessed that my friend is very... Ano... Ano ba yun?!" She said trying to express what she wants to say through her hands.

"Basta yun! Hahahahaha!" Gerald laughed and she laughed with him.

"So now what?! Twelve thirty in the morning and what?"

"I have a place I've always wanted to see. Are you up for it?!" He smiled.

"Sure!" She smiled back.

They took the subway to Brooklyn. It was a long ride to Brooklyn. When they got off they both look lost. "Are you sure you know where we going?" She asked him.

"Yessss," he said looking at yelp. "Ummmm... This way!" He pointed to the right.

They walk more and talked more. He starts talking about his family from what he can remember.

"Where in the Philippines do you live?" Tanong ni Sarah.

"Gen San, Cebu," he answered. "Ikaw?"

"My mother is from pampanga and my dad from manila. But we live in Manila."

"Cool! What's your brother's name?"

"Gabriel. Gab for short."

"My brother's name is Ken. Kenneth."

She smiled at him.

"We are here!" Excited na sabi ni Gerald.

"It's an abandoned tunnel." She said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Tara!" He hold her hand and pull her inside the tunnel. When they get inside he pull turned on the flashlight from his iPhone. He pointed the lights on the wall of the tunnel as they walk slowly.

"Woooooow!" Sabi ni Sarah when she painting on the wall. It's different abstract paintings. "Ang ganda!"

"They said people come here and paint their feelings away. Whatever they feel they painted here," Gerald explained.

"Do you come here a lot?" She asked while she look around. She stop at one particular painting of a family. The painting shows a couple holding their palms to their toddler as the kid goes in the dark forrest.

"No. My first time," he answered and stand next to her. "I've seen this online. A lot of people go here. And this particular painting said that the couple lost their kid." He looked at her and he saw focus and in deep thought si Sarah. "Something wrong?"

"No. It's just sad," she said. "Meron lang ako na alala but I don't remember."

He laughed at what she said. "Pero I know what you're talking about. I had some times na meron ako na aalala tapos hindi ko lang ma picture kung ano."

"Why don't you paint it your memory here?" Sarah suggested.

"Here????"

"Why not?!" Sarah pick up a paint brush and paint that she found a bucket of paint. "Come one Mr. Painter. Show me how good you are!" She smile widely.

He let out a big sigh and took the brush and paint from her. They walk further more and saw a blank space on the wall. He put down the bucket of paint and stare at the empty wall. He then saw a un plugged light on the side and bunch of lamps. He smiled and plugged the light and turn on all the lamp.

"I guess people do come and paint here at night," Sarah said when she saw Gerald turn on all the lights.

Gerald stared at the wall one more time. Sarah just watch him as he close his eyes. She watch him closely. She saw how handsome he really is, how nakaka amo ang muka nito, and napa tingin at napa curious sya ng makita ang isang luha na tumulo sa mata ni Gerald.

Gerald opened his eyes and walked

towards the wall. He started painting. He's on the zone. It seems like he doesn't hear anything. He kept on painting with the brush and his hands. Sarah just watch him.

Ng matapos si Gerald he step back at hinihingal. Sarah walked closer to him. She stand side by side with him. They are both staring at a big eye. Inside the eye is a girl with a long hair wearing a white dress with blurred face. The girl seems to be running away. And around the big eye, surrounded by fire.

"You walked across the sunlit sky, and left me all alone... I close my eyes to feel no pain, from the rising sun and its blinding rays..." He said while he stare at his painting. His tears started to fall again. "Are you out there on your own? Tell me if you're coming home..."

She didn't know that her tears are uncontrollably falling while staring at his painting and listening to him.

"Hindi ko sya kilala. Pero lagi sya dumadalaw sa panaginip ko. Pag nakikita ko sya umiiyak nasasaktan ako. Every time lalapit ako sa kanya tumatakbo sya pa palayo. She keeps leaving me. And I can't help but feel pain," kwento nya kay Sarah while looking at his painting.

Sarah wiped her tears away. "Parang I feel your pain," she confessed.

Gerald looked at her. Nakita nya na lumuluha si Sarah. Biglang nasaktan sya. Naka tamdam sya ng sakit sa puso nya. His eyebrows creased. He went closer to her. He slowly cup her face with his clean hand to wipe her tears.

She stare at his eyes.

He stare at her eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.

.