30

Sorry took me almost 3yrs to update. OMG sooo sorry but yes, this story is not done and will continue it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She woke up from the glare of the sunlight. She squint her eyes and rubs them. She suddenly remembered what happened last night. She quickly turned around while the blanket is hugging her naked body. She's alone.

She puts on her clothes and ties her hair in a bun. She stops by her son's room to check on him. "Nico?" He's not there.

She walks further to the living room and look for her son. Still, no sign of Nico. She then smell the freshly brewed coffee coming for the kitchen. She follows the smell. "Si Nico?" Tanong niya.

He's sitting sa dining ng table with two coffee cups wearing only sweatpants. "Na kila mommy. Remember?" He answers her sliding the other cup of coffee across from the table.

"Thanks." She said as she sits in from of him trying not to look at his expose body. "Wala ka na sa tabi ko when I woke up."

"I woke up early. I couldn't sleep afterwards." Matamlay niyang sagot.

"May problema ka ba Ge?" She ask him.

"We need to talk Sa." He looks at her. "Alam ko na mahirap ang situation natin dalawa—"

"Ge." She cut him off. She takes a deep breath. "I'm so confused. Alam ko ang nararamdaman ko for you is all from the past."

Napatingin si Gerald sa kanya.

"No, I mean. Hindi ko alam kung ang feelings ko for you is now or kasi dahil sa mga pinag samahan natin before." Nahula sya. "I'm sorry wala ako ma alala. Pero ang alam ko I'm safe when I'm with you."

Naka tingin lang si Gerald sa kanya.

"Alam ko masakit itong situation natin para sayo. Pero Ge masakit din para sa akin. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Kasi right now all I know is you are Gerald Anderson na co worker ko sa States." She stare at him.

He takes a deep long breath. "I understand," He said. "I will give you the space you want but I cannot guarantee that you will not see me. I intend to be there for our son 24/7."

"I know. I know. And I will not keep you from him. I promise." She give him a small smile.

"I'm always going to be here for you Sasa." He hold her hand across the table. "I will be the best friend for you. And that I promise you."

"Thank you." She smile. "So, how's our home situation will be?"

"Nico have no clue what's going on with us. If he finds out he'll be devastated," Gerald said. He gets up and starts to clean the kitchen.

Sarah gets up, goes by Gerald's to put her coffee cup sa sink. "I know. I don't want to break his heart," she said. She lean back next to Gerald, watching him wash dishes.

"What do you want to do?" He ask her. He turns on the water and it hit him on the face with soap.

Sarah was quick to get a hand towel. "Here." She wipes his face while she laughs at him.

He grabs her hand. Nag ka tinginan silang dalawa. Gerald kiss her quick sa lips. She stares at him, gulat.

"Sira!" She throws the towel at his face.