13

=)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hindi alam ng dalawa na meron silang anak?" Makulit na tinatanong ni Fred kay Shin sa loob ng sasakyan.

"Baby! Quiet down!" Sabi ni Shin na lumingon kay Nicolay na naka head phones. "I'll tell you everything later okay?"

"It's just... I'm still... SHOCKED!" Sabi ni Fred.

"Tita Ninang did you see my mom when you went on tour?" tanong ni Nicolay.

"Yes baby," sagot naman ni Shin.

"Is she feeling better now? She's not sick anymore?"

"She's feeling a lot better!" Shin smiled at him.

"When do I get to see her? and daddy too?"

Rachelle hugged her godson. "Soon baby. Soon," she said.

*************************************

"Hurry Love tumawag na si Xian," sabi ni Mateo while waiting for Sarah.

"Coming!" She said hurrying to put on her red shoes to match her black laced cocktail dress. She came out of her room and saw her boyfriend wearing a nice black suit with a long thin black tie. "You look dashing," she complimented him.

"You're not too bad yourself love!" He smiled at her and offer his arm.

They drove about thirty minutes to get to the location of the art gallery show. The place looks big and vintage. It looks like a city hall. They started walking up the long steps. And as soon as they were near the quadruple door entrance Xian is already waiting for them.

"Xian bro!" Bati ni Mateo.

"You're late bro!" Sabi ni Xian while they fist bump.

"Sorry. By the way this is my girlfriend Sarah," pag introduce ni Mateo. "Love this is my co-worker and a friend Xian."

"It's finally nice to meet thee Sarah he constantly talk about!" Xian offer his hand for a shake. "And he's right you are sent from heaven."

"Thank you. Nice to meet you Xian. He talks about you also," Sarah replied for a hand shake.

"Hahahaha I hope nothing bad!" He joked.

"It's nothing but bad bro!" Mateo also joked.

"Hahahah sira ka talaga! Okay shall we go in?" Xian said.

The couple smiled and nodded at Xian. Once they got inside they were offered some champagne. "Fancy!" Mateo whispered to Sarah and thAt brought her to chuckled.

"Matty! Xian!" Sabi ng payat na babae wearing a long night gown black dress with her hair tied up in bun.

"Kimmy!" Bati ni Xian nag beso beso sila. Mateo did the same.

"Hi!" Ngiti ni Kim kay Sarah.

"Hi. How are you? I'm Sarah." He extended her hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you!" She gladly shook Sarah's hand. "You look familiar have we met before?"

"Kimmy that's Matty's girlfriend," sabi ni Xian.