28

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"May problema Sarah?" Gerald ask her.

"W-wala! I just don't know what to do about work when we get to the Philippines." She lied.

"Mama! Can we go to the cars land next?!" Nico said running towards them after he rode with Fred.

"Sure baby!" Sarah holds his hand while they walk together to cars land. "Having fun?"

"Should I be worried?" Tanong ni Fred. "About Shin?"

"What do you mean?" Gerald ask. They're walking behind the girls. Their parents are wondering around just near them.

"I'm about to go in a world of showbiz life. I mean I'm marrying a very famous person. Do you know how famous she is? I look like a bodyguard next to her!" Fred explained.

"Dr. Payawan if you will let that cave your mind then you don't deserve her. She needs someone who will be there for her. Famous or not. Don't worry too much," Gerald said. "You are one lucky man. It's thee Rachelle Ann Go!"

"God I can't even believe it! Look at her!" Fred points at Rachelle and Sarah having a good laugh with Nico. "People ask her why me?"

"What did she answer?"

"Why not?" Fred laugh.

"Naks! Hahahaha!" Gerald push him. "Sandali maiba ako. Something happened with me and Sarah."

"Dude!" Gulat na sabi ni Fred. He scratch his head. "This is bad, dude!"

"Bad?" Gerald frowns. "It was very good!"

"Tanga! You started something that's very complicated."

"What do you mean?"

"She's just starting to put things back together in her life. You need to take it really slow Gerald. And once her memories comes back it will be harder. She's not use to her life before. And with Nico pa, tapos ikaw?" Fred explained. "Think Gerald! Think!"

Gerald heard everything Fred said. He can't admit it to himself that what his friend said is true. He watch Sarah walk with his son. He watch Nico so happy goofing off with Sarah.

"What about Nico?" He ask. "He's so happy knowing that his parents are back! He still thinks that Sarah is my wife. I will not break my son's heart, Fred. I will give my son the family that he wants. The family that he knows. The family that he needs!"

"It's your decisions pare. Pero sasabihin ko sayo lahat ng decisions ay meron consequences. Lahat ng saya ay meron din lungkot. Nothing in this world is perfect." Fred said. "As kaibigan mo my only advice is to not force it Ge. Things happen for a reason. At nandito lang ako lagi."

Naiiling si Gerald. He knows his friend is just being true to him. He just can't accept that what he and Sarah have is still yet... Nothing. The thought of it sent him in a very moody mood.

"Dada! I want to ride the car ride!" Sabi ni Nico.

"Ride it with Sarah," he said.

Napatingin si Sarah sa narinig. That's the first time he heard her say her name in front of their son. Nico also gave him a look.

"Go on now," Gerald slowly push Nico towards Sarah. "Sarah. Anak mo gusto sumakay sa cars." Paalam nito.

Sumimangot naman si Sarah. "Come Nico. Ninang and I will ride with you."

"But I want you and Dada," Nico pleads. "Dada! Please?!"

"Okay. Okay!" He said. Nico stopped and smiled at him.

Nico holds Gerald's hand and opposite with Sarah. He's swinging both of his hands while talking with his parents.

"What did you tell Gerald?!" Tanong ni Shin.

"Nothing! We just talked about life and stuff." Defense ni Fred.

"Bakit ganon na lang ang mood ni Ge?"

"I don't know. Baka naiinitan lang. Masyado maiit kasi," Fred lied.

"Mr. Payawan alam ko pag nag sisinungalin ka sa akin. Pinapawisan ang ilong mo," sabi ni Rachelle na naka taas ang isang kilay. "Sige lang." She started walking.

Daldal ng daldal si Nico kay Sarah habang nag hihintay sila na sumakay sa cars ride. So Gerald naman ay kung saan saan tumitingin. He's wearing his shades kaya hindi masyado halata. Pero ramdam ni Sarah ang galit at inis nito.

"Dada!" Sabi ni Nico na nag papa karga. Gerald look down at binuhat ang anak. Nag lalambing ito sa tatay nya. He's playing with his face and ears. Bigla naman ilag ni Gerald. He hates it when people play with his ears. Natawa naman si Sarah. Nico put on his dad's shades. "Mama! Pogi?"

"Poging pogi!" Sarah squeeze Nico's face and kiss him on the lips.

"Si Dada pogi?" Turo ni Nico sa face ni Gerald.

Sarah look at Gerald. He's not looking at her. Sa iba sya naka tingin. "Sometimes." Sabi ni Sarah.

Gerald look at her stunned by her reply. Tawa naman ang anak nila.

"Hahahahahaha why sometimes Mama?" Nico ask.

"Pag naka simangot pangit!" Sarah frown at Gerald.

"Sa tingin mo maganda ka all the time?!" Inis na tanong ni Gerald.

"Always!" She reply.

"Mama is pretty! Every day!" Nico said and made a kissy face to Sarah.

Sarah takes Nico from Gerald. "Kids don't lie Ge." Sarah said. She shower Nico with kisses on his face. Tawa naman ng tawa si Nico.

After they rode the car ride, nag yaya si Nico kumain. They met up with everyone sa snack area ng Disney's California Adventures. After, they all enjoy they rest of the day sa park. Hangang inabot na sila ng gabi. They're about to watch the World of Colors.

"Ge. May problema ka ba?" Tanong ni Sarah standing next to him. Si Nico ay karga karga ni Fred on his shoulders.

"Wala." Ma tipid niyang sagot.

"Para kasing wala ka sa mood the whole day." Sarah continue. "Alam mo naman puede mo ako makausap."

He just nodded.

"Galit ka ba sa akin? Kasi pansin ko kanina mo pa ako hindi pinapansin."

"Hindi." He answered shorty again.

Hindi na ulit nag salita si Sarah. She just stood by him. Ramdam na ramdam nya ang dinadama nito. She slowly slip her hand to his cross arms. She lean on his shoulder as she watch the show.

Tingin naman ni Gerald sa kanya. He was surprised from Sarah's actions. He can't help but melt. Unti unti nawawala ang sama ng loob nya. Nalilito na naman ang isip nya. Pero hindi nya talaga kayang balewalain ang sinasabi ng puso nya. He put his arms around her from behind. Hug her tightly and kiss her head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*