29

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sarah enters their house in the Philippines. She's really impressed how Gerald made the her dream house as detailed as possible by her liking. She had been in the house before but to her parang bago lang sya ulit papasok sa bahay.

"Mama come!" Nico pull her hand to go further more sa loob ng bahay. "This is my room."

She saw a blue colored room full of avengers posters and toys. She smiles. "You like superheroes?"

"Yup! I love them!" Nico pull Sarah inside his room.

While nag bobonding ang mag ina, si Gerald and his brother are bringing boxes in the house. "Kuya, ang dami naman to!"

"Kay Sarah yan." Sagot ni Gerald.

"Speaking, kamusta kayo?" He put the box down.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ano yun?"

"Ewan. Kung ano ang gusto nya yun na lang ang gagawin ko." Balewala niyang sabi.

"Eh, paano ang gusto mo?"

"Ewan." Mabilis na sagot ni Gerald at lumabas ng bahay para kunin pa ang ibang gamit sa car.

"Mama?" Sabi ni Nico. "Are you and daddy fighting?"

Napatingin si Sarah sa anak. She sit with him. "Bakit mo naman na itanong iyan?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I can feel it lang."

"Nico, some couple go through some misunderstanding. Pero na aayos din." She look at him. "Do you understand me?"

"No."

Sarah hug her son laughing. "Someday anak, you will understand me."

"You're weird Mama! But I love you! Forever!" Nico hug back Sarah.

"Oh sige na, I'm going to help your dad outside." Paalam ni Sarah.

"You know Kuya, you have to tell Ate Sarah everything. Communication is the key to a better relationship!" Yun ang narinig ni Sarah na sabi ni Ken. She was about to go out when she over heard what Ken said.

"What relationship?! We don't have a relationship! We're— we are— fuck! I don't know Ken! Just leave it alone!" Inis na inis na sigaw ni Gerald sa kapatid. He took a deep breath. "Wala kaming relasyon. There is no us." He said calmly.

Sarah heard everything Gerald said. She can't help but feel pain. She felt his pain. She starts questioning herself. Is this the right thing to do? To move here with him? Be in the same house as him? And every time she looks at him she sees nothing but pain in his eyes. What about her son? He doesn't know anything. Tears starts to fall from her eyes.

•••••••••••

Rachelle was busy rehearsing for her next concert. She's studying her dance numbers with the G-Force when Sarah entered the studio. She sat in the corner watching her best friend.

"I'm surprised you're here?" Rachelle said and sat next to her.

"Sabi ng mommy mo you're here." She handed her a towel. "Galing mo nang sumayaw ah!"