Chapter 1

*Kayla POV*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alarm went off like a drill and echoed through the room before  banging in my head. Hitting my phone with my pillow hoping it will stop buzzing. I groaned and cursed before open my eyes and turn it off. After turn it off, I quickly put my head on my pillow pretended like nothing happened.

Before I went to sleep, "Kayla,are you awake?! "my mom yelled from downstairs. "No" I mumbled in my pillow.

"Kayla?!"

Sorry mom I can't hear you because I'm sleepy. My phone started vibrated and I groaned, obviously annoyed.Why can't my mom can't be one of those mom who can't do technology.

Sliding my finger to answer the phone and put it closer so I can hear it. "Sorry, you have got wrong number" I murmured before snuggling my pillow. That's went before I heard footsteps. I quickly wake up because last time when I heard footsteps amd I choose to ignore it, and before I almost into deep sleep, a bucket of water was thrown at me. I suddenly remembered it and it was horrible and horrifying memories to me.

My mom come over to the window and slided it open and making me blinks at unwelcome bright sunlight. "Today is what? "my mom asked me. "Today is tuesday"I guessed. "No silly, today is your first day of school" said mom. Oh yeah, how could I forget it. Yay life
"Are you really sure it is today? "I asked her. Please say no please say no
"Yep! " said my mom while grinned at me. Oh damn.I mentally groaned and quickly go to bath and changed into my uniform school.

Sliding my bag on my shoulder, I walking downstairs and saw my little brother, Roy Maddy in the kitchen holding bowl of cereal in hand.

"Are you going to school?" he asked me. "Well, yeah" I answered. "Oh okay, enjoy" before disappearing and walk into his room. Wow, what a wonderful conversation we had,brother. I skipped my breakfast and went to school by my mom who was driving a car.

After 20 minutes journey, I finally arrived at my new school. This school is bigger amd beautiful than the previous one.

"Hey, Kayla!? "somebody called my name. "Be quite Anna,somebody might hear you" . Just mention the name 'Anna',I quickly realized that was Anna and Alice. Anna and Alice were my both childhoods/or besties.

Anna and Alice are totally opposite like fire and water. Anna is crazy, friendly and sarcastic person like me but Alice is mature, shy and innocent person. Even though their different, they're still my besties.

"Anna!!Alice!! " I yelled at them and hugged them like a teddy bear. "Are you fine? Where have you been? you b*tch" obviously it's Anna. "Yeah I'm absolutely fine,Anna and I have been in this world if you don't notice" I answered with innocent face.

"B*tch"

"Wh*re"

"B*ttface"

"*ssface"

"Stupid"

"Why,thank you"

"Ur welcome"

"Gran-"

"Stop both of you!! "Alice warned. Anna and I always teased Alice alot but if Alice getting really mad, she really devil. Me and Anna put our head look at the floor like we're getting scolded by our parent.

"I miss three of us" Alice said to us. We're grinned like a crazy person, not like I care, right?

Kring!! Kring!!Kring!!

"The school's bell is ringing so let's go before we got into trouble "said Anna. Alice hold my hand and said "Let's go and you don't wanna have trouble do you? " . " Of course yes" I said.Actually I want to but I don't wanna say it aloud.

Well school, here I come!!!

••••••••••••••••••
Finish chapter 1 so if you like it, please Vote and Comment.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11