Chapter 13

*Allan POV*

Stupid!!! Why did I kiss her?! Why you kiss her, Allan?! The f*ck why did I do to her?! It's okay, Allan! Breath in! Breath out! It just a revenge! Yeah, It just a revenge.

"Allan!!! " someone calling my name that is Carmen. "Yeah?! " I asked him.
"Ella asked me to find you? " he huffed. "Oh sh*t, I forgot" I just realized that Ella waiting for me.

"Wait Allan!! Did something happened between you two? "

"Who? "

"You and Kayla"

"No!! " I answered without hesitation.

"Really? Because I saw Anna trying to calm down Kayla who is CRYING" Carmen said. Did he just said Kayla is crying? Why would I care?

"So? It's none of your business, Carmen" I said to him. "Yeah I know it's your business and I trying to ignore it but seeing Kayla cried make me want to know what did you do to her? " Carmen arrogantly asked me.

I pushed him and said "Are you her boyfriend?! Why would you ask me as I said its none of your business!! ". " I maybe acted as her boyfriend but I am still care about her as a friend" Carmen retorted.

"Why would you care about her?! Its still none of your business whether I kiss her or not!! "

Wait! Sh*t!

"What?! You kiss her?! The f*ck, Allan"

"What's wrong with that?! Its just a revenge for dumped me"

"ALLAN YOU HAVE ELLA HERE!! FORGET ABOUT THE REVENGE!! "

"You never know how I felt when you are dumped by someone who you truly love" I reasoned. "Yeah I know!! " Carmen said. I looked at him for awhile and said "Really?! ". I admitted that I really surprised that he knew the feeling.

" I know, you stupid!! I know how you were dumped by someone you love, someone that made you believe that love is still exist!" said Carmen emotionally.

" Just because she dumped you doesn't  mean that you had to revenge her! Just accept the fact that she dumped you! You had Ella now! " Carmen said furiously.

He continued,"The reason why I said this to you" while pointing his finger to me,"..is because I don't want you hurt again, Allan. You're my friend.I care about you".

"So I want you to think once again about that revenge, Allan. Hope you will change your mind." Carmen said while he walked away from me. Leaving me all alone.

Now that I thought about what Carmen said to me.Should I forget about the revenge? Should I moved
on already?Should I leave Kayla alone? F*ck I can't decided.

Suddenly, I remembered that I kissed Kayla earlier. F*ck,what did I just do!!
Immediately I regretted about that and feeling guilt toward Ella.

"Allan!!" someone called me. I looked at the direction where someone called my name. It's Ella and I don't know what to do since I felt guilt and ashamed.

Sorry Ella!! I didn't deserved you and Carmen was right, I should focused on us right now. Because of my selfishness, I'm the one that broke our relationship.I'm sorry Ella!!

"Eh,hey Ella"I said awkwardly."Hmm, did I sense something wrong with you? "she said playfully.She continued,"And where's my precious foooddd?"while waiting for my answer. I realized about that and said "Oh!! You know I need to go to the toilet when you were gone".Hopefully she will believe me.

"O..kayy.. " she answered hesitately. "Why are you here? If you want to go to the toilet, you need to go to the opposite direction"she said.

"Ohh, because some of my friend called me here" I said confidently.She looked relief and smiled at me. "So what are we waiting for? Let's go buy food. Foody, here I come"she said while holding my hand.

F*ck,now I felt ashamed.How can I tell her about what I did earlier? I felt like I cheated behind on her back. What am I going to do now?

βββββββββββ
What will happen to them?
How will Ella react?
Will Allan going to tell Ella? or not?

Find out in the next chapter.Please Vote and Comment if you like the story.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11