Chapter 10

*Allan POV*

All those years, neither I forget how we met, how we both fall in love and how we both break up. All those things are still in my memories. I can't forget how we both breakup. Its kind of humiliating and heartbreaking to me. But it's all past.

But still, no matter how I want to forget you, I still want you back. I tried to move on by finding someone who I can forget about you but still its useless. Even thought I already had Ella by my side, I seriously cannot forget about you. Why would you make me felt this kind of feeling? You want me to feel tortured.

All in my mind is about ' Revenge '. You hurt me and humiliate my pride as a man. I think that I should make a move to you and make you feel how I felt humiliated when you dumped me when we were together.

Before I deepened more in my own world, "Ouch, what was that for, stupid?, " I groaned in pain while rubbing my left cheek. I glared and cursed him inside my head.

"Hey, its not my fault that you in your la la land" Carmen defending himself. " Beside your face tell me that he want me to slap you" he joked. "Ohh, so I think your face tell me that he want me to punch you" I said angily. "Hey chill bro" he said.

"Whatever, anyway have you seen Anna? " I asked. "No, why? " he asked.

"Nothing" I quickly answered. " In my brain said that the word 'Nothing' is  mean something" he said. " Congrats Carmen, I didn't know you are smart" I applauded. "Haha very funny, Corner" he said.

"Well thank you" I said. "Oh Carmen, can I ask you something? " I asked. "You already ask me" he said while smirking at me. " Oh yeah, I forget" I snapped.

"Chill bro, I'm just kidding" he said. "Anyway what you want to ask me? " he pointed at himself.

I looked around as if someone might hear us. Carmen looked at me as if I'm crazy. "Say... what if I plan to do something to Kayla? " I whispered at him. He looked at me like ' tf'.

I smiled evilly at him. He pushed me closer to him and whispered "Who? Kayla? The f*ck? Why? ". " Yeah and it's all about.... " . He's waiting for my answer impatiently. I laughed a bit and said "Revenge". " The f*ck is wrong with you?! " he stand up and catching the attentions of all students who's nearby.

"Calm down, Carmen! " I said to him. "Sorry my friend here is little bit have a problem so please continue what whatever you're doing" I apologized to them. "Really bro? Why are you talking about ' Revenge' " he asked while sat back.

"Well she hurt me and humiliated me in front of the people" I answered.

"Okay, Allan. I really understand what's your problem here but ' Revenge' is not the solution here" he tried to change my mind but he knew that I'm really keeping my word in other word ' Stubborn'.

"Fine! If that's what you want BUT remember, if you regret it don't come to me. I'm warning you" he replied. I felt that he serious about that.

"Okay" I smiled at him but why I feel like my heart is shattered. Am I regret it already? No, I will not stop this revenge and never regret it.

"I will not regret it, Quiff. Mark my word" I swear. He just shrugged and said "Yeah, yeah and this is the last time I'm warning you, don't come to me if you regret it".

I smiled at him and walked away from him. Just ignore it, Allan.He just trying to change your mind. " Oh well, Allan maybe your 'revenge' may cause opposite" he retorted. Oh that's it.

"Like what? " I turned around to see him smirked evilly at me. "Maybe... you will fall for her, again " he said. I glared at him and want him to die. "Just maybe, dude" he said and then he disappeared from my sight.

I sighed. Why would I tell him about my 'revenge'? I know I can trust him but I can't trust his mouth. "ALLAN!! " the voice that I recognised call me and that is Ella.

"Hey El!! " I faked smile but she didn't noticed it. "Say Al... can you buy me food? " she put her puppy eyes, slightly begging me to say yes. I laughed a bit. Why can't I move on when I have Ella here?

We both went to the canteen. I hoped that we didn't met Kayla here. But unfortunately, Kayla here with her usual friends. I relieved because Ella didn't noticed them because she secretly looking at the food.

"El? " I called her. She looked at me. "Hmm" she hummed. "Why don't you go to our secret place while I was buying your food" I asked her, hoping she will agree it. "Okay" she agreed.

I know Ella. She the type that when someone offer her help, she will agree immediately.

When she lost at my sight, I looked at 'her'. I didn't even noticed that I smiled at her. She noticed that. She excused herself and ran to the her class.

I smiled, thinking she might be jealous.

Kayla, good luck for resisting me.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Tank you for reading my story. Please Comment AND Vote if you like the story.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11