Chapter 7

*Kayla POV*

The hell? There's someone just make a move at me. Pfftt not a chance. The hell like I'm giving him a chance. But I felt sympathy to him.

"Yeah, you felt sympathetic at him. Poor Hans Jefferson" Anna mocked. I glared at her. "At least, I'm not keeping a secret from my bestfriend" I rejoined. She felt a bit offended . "Okay guys, knock it off" Alice said. "What is happening while I'm gone for a few minutes " Alice asked with a confusion in her face.

Before I respond,Anna beat me to it. "My queen,may I do the honor " she bow at me as if I'm her queen. "Oh yes,please" I retorted. "You know, Hans,right?" Anna asked. "Is it Hans Jefferson?" Alice said. Anna nodded and smiled evilly. "You know,Aliceee Kayla has admirer" Anna told her with a sly smile in her face.

"Really!? "Alice look amused. I glared at Anna. "Anyway Alice you wanna hear a story? I bet you gonna like this story" Anna asked,making Alice more curious. "Anna don't "I warned her. "Kay, it's so cool to see in just first day you have an admirer" Anna said as if she's proud of me. Really Anna? I don't want to rethought about it.

Flashback
              Minutes ago

" Guys, wait for me at the grandstand for a few minutes , I need to see my sister for a minutes" Alice told us. Oh! I forgot that Alice has a sister here and her name is Michelle Larry. Sometimes I do not know what's the differences between them because they're twin. But still, I know their personality, Michelle is girly type and Alice like calm type. "Okay" we both answered in unison.

"Okay,Kay what are we gonna do today? " Anna asked me. As if I had an idea. "Well what about you tell me your secret ?" I asked her."Umm, what about I saying no" Anna stated. "You b*tch" I cussed. "Well, you wh*r-".
Someone coughed, he/she successfully stopped us before we cursed at each other. Or should I say he. Anna must have know him and greeted "Oh hi Hans". Oh its Hans.Just Hans. Yeah great. Note the sarcasm.

"Hi Anna,hi to you too, Kayla" Hans greeted. "Okay, agent Hans what's bring you here? " Anna said as if she's the captain. I rolled my eyes at her attitude. Yeah still her. "Well, I need to talk to Kayla, please? " he said. Anna's eyes widened and I realized me too. "Okay go ahead" Anna said. "Privacy please?" Hans asked.

I quickly look at Anna for help. 'Please don't leave me' I said telepathically. Hoping she will hear that. Well not. "Okay" she nodded before leaving us. Of course she can't hear me unless she's a mind reader . 'Traitor' was the first word I mumbled before Anna leaving us.

Well the hall seem quiet, no students passing around and it just us. The surrounding around me screamed 'Awkward'. Hans voice beat the atmosphere of Awkward here ."So, uhhh how do I say this? "Hans asked himself. "Go on" I said politely. Hey it's not my fault I'm not good in socializing . "Well can I get your number, please? "his face full of wary of me rejected his request.

Anna why did you leave me? I'm so gonna kill you. "Well here is my number" I wrote Anna's number instead of wrote my number in a piece of paper. Anna,take that as my revenge for leaving me all alone with him. "Well here,thank you and I have to go so bye" didn't realized I left him before he answered.

"Ommffggg", Anna said. "He want to be close with you" Anna cheerily. "Congrats" she faked her cries "My baby are grown up now" she proudly pat my shoulder. "Yeah, thank you mother" I said sarcastically. "Why thank you" Anna said.

Now

Anna told Alice what happened. Alice look amused and surprised. "Well congrats"Alice said innocently.

Really Alice? What's wrong with peoples in this school? " Okay Kayla, I have to admit that you're really a weirdo " Alice said. "Ha! One score for me" Anna snickered. "Oh Kay, did you make any friends here?" Anna inquired. "Well no because you know you both are the only I talked to in this school minus him, as in Hans Jefferson" I reasoned. "How could I forgot you are not social person? " Anna said. I noticed her sarcasm and retorted "Because I'm shy person infront of the stranger unlike you". "Hey at least I'm confidence in my social life" Anna defense herself.

"Kayla, Anna is it time to go home? " Alice asked tiredly. "Okay" we said simultaneously. Wow, we both broke record in our lifetime. "Well see you tomorrow,guys"I waved at them. They waved back.

My father wait for me infront of grandstand. "How's school?" he asked. "Great! " I said. Except I meet him and I got an admirer. I told him what happened and leave out the part I  bumped him and have an admirer. I groaned.

I can't believed why I saying this. I looking forward tomorrow.

•••••••••••••••
Please Vote and Comment if you like the story.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11