Chapter 4

*Kayla POV*

Stupid Kayla, why would you hit Alice. You do know that she is the devil when she's really mad. Well congratulation because you're in deep sh*t.

I looked at Anna,hoping that she will help me. She mouthed at me "You owe me one" and sighed. She slung her arm at Alice's shoulder and said "Lice, please don't be mad at Kay" She pleaded at Alice while Alice glare at her. Alice asked "Why do you hit me?" and I gulped "Well because 1.You just ditched me a hours ago and 2.You and Anna didn't tell me that jerk is here in this school".

"Ohh sorry!! I didn't mean to ditched you a hours ago and I completely forgotten that you new in this school"she said to me. Wow, did she just forgive me and how could she changes her attitude so fast. Never mind, at least I'm alive. "Well Kay, you lucky that you have a reasons if not, I will be burying you in 6 feet ground" Anna whispered to me. Anna has a habit calling people their first name for her because she thought that it was easy to call their first name. "What are you both talking about? "Alice asked both of us. "Nothing!! " we answered at the same time. Alice looked at us suspiciously.

"Ohh before I forget, Kayla what's your next class? " Alice asked. "Umm, wait a second " I rechecked my schedule. " English" .Alice and Anna jumped in excitement and said "Me too" at the same time. There's a boy come close to us and he neared to Anna and whispered to her. I suddenly said "Well Anna, you didn't tell us that you had a boyfriend " I teased Anna.

"Pfftt, this my boyfriend " she pointed at the boy. She look like want to hold her laughed but failed. She laughed hard and my face look like 'wtf' at her. She calmed and she introduced him"This is Hans Jefferson and Hans,this is Kayla and Alice" she introduced us. "Wow you're handsome " I said to him teasingly. Hans suddenly blushed and excused himself.

"Kay, did you just flirted at him"Anna asked me. "Why, you jealous? " I smirked and teased her. She facepalmed and said "No, I know the type of guy he is" . "What the type of the guy he is " I asked her curiously. "Trust me, you don't wanna know" she dared to me. "Well trust me, I do wanna know" I challenged her. Alice just stand there like a child who were being ignored by her parent while her parent talked to each other ignoring their child's presence.

Before she answered, the bell rang. "Ohh dang it" Anna said and silently cursing. Oh sh*t,did I just skipped  break.No my food, I guess I'll be dying. "No,you will be alive" Alice said to me. Did I just said that loud. "Yes" Alice answered to my question. Did she can read my mind. "No,because you just said it loud and clear, weirdo " Anna teased me. "Why thank you " I faked thanked her. "Your welcome" she grinned at me.

"Heyy, Kayla Anna we're gonna be late 'again'" Alice said. "Okay" we're both answered like a kindergarten kid who just answer the teacher question. We walking fast since the rule said 'don't running in the hall' and for your information, I'm not goody student infact that I'm half trouble and goody  student.

Before we reached our destination, Anna stopped. Me and Alice looked at her in confusion. "Ohh before I forgot" she looked guilty and sympatheticly at me. "Well to tell you that and please don't be mad,Kay" Anna pleaded at me. I looked at her curiously. " Umm, how do I explain this" Anna asked herself.

"Well Anna we don't have much time" Alice said. "Umm,Allanisinenglishclassaswell" Anna speaked quickly. "Can you repeat that word but 'slowly'". She sighed and said "Allan is in english class as well".

Oh f*ck. Really fate? F*ck you fate.

•••••••••••••••••
Did Anna said Allan is alsi in their class as well?
What will happen in class?
Will Ella meet Kayla?

Find out in the next chapter. If you like the story,please Vote and Comment.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11