Chapter 11

*Kayla POV*

Where is that b*tch?!
I'm really pissed because what she had done to me. Last night, I had asked my mom to exchange her phone number with me. Her reply was very expected to me.

She went like 'Huh? What?! '. And then we get worked up. We screamed at each other from different room. And she exploded. She came to my room while holding a pan. She was going to fry an egg at a time.

"Kayla, this is how you treat your mother?! " she asked calmly. I gave her silent treatment. She hit harder on my knee with a pan. I tried to cool but this pain is beat me to it. She's mad at me and walked out of room. 

But this happened recently so tomorrow she will forgave me again. Lucky me. Okay back to the present.

Where is that Anna?! I really want to bury her and my life will be in peace.
Luckily, I saw her hid at someone back which I don't know. I called her name out of frustration. "ANNA DEENNAH, YOU B*TCH!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME, LAST NIGHT?! THIS GIRL IS SO GONNA KILL YOU! ".

I don't really care many students watching us. All I care is killing Anna.
Suddenly, Anna bow at me and pulled out a mystery box that colourful which make me more curious about this. I took  and opened it. In that box, I saw a Chocolate, Cash and a new Sim Card. There's paper in there and it say ' I'M SORRY '

I looked at her and she was sobbing. Anna is also emotional person. In the bottom of my heart, I really felt regret for being mad at her and I HATE it, this side of me. I hugged her and patted her head. " Fine, you're forgiven" I sighed. She quickly changed her expression into smile cheekily.

'You really are forgiven person' my conscious said while thumb up at me. Oh shut up!! I really hate that fact.

Alice came at us and asked us " What's up with you guys? ". " Nothing!! " I snapped without realising it. Alice put her fake smiley face and said "Ohh, can one of you explain why people chattering about ' Oh god, Anna is gonna be bury right now' 'Why Kayla being so mad at Anna' 'Oh this is so freaking awesome!! Kayla and Anna is going to fight' and something like that, huh? ".

Anna and I looked at each other. I smiled at her. She gave me 'Don't-ever-think-about-it' face. I gave her 'Do-I-care' face. " Alice, well... Anna is gonna explain what happened 'Yesterday' and why I'm so mad at her until I wish she dead right now" I said to her. "Kay, that's mean and cruel, you know" she pouted.

"Do I look like I care? " I told her. She realised and mumbled 'sorry'. Alice looked at us confusedly.

"Well here the story, once upon a time there was a princess named K and her bestfriend named A. There were both princess. Princess K accidentally gave Prince H her bestfriend phone number as if it would be an honour to give to him. So Princess A felt betrayed because of what Princess K had done to her. So she came up with a very genious plan. Princess Kayla felt guilty cause what she had done. Suddenly, her phone was rang and she thought that Princess A called her. But when she checked the phone, it was unknown number... "

".... so she picked up and unexpectedly the one who called her is Prince Jerk which he thought the one he called was Princess A. She was very mad at Princess A. Then after her plan was successful, Princess A felt that it was wrong to do that to Princess K. The next day, Princess K became a monster and she want to eat Princess A. Princess A begged her for forgiveness and Princess K finally forgive her and they both are happily ever after. The end".

" So how's my story? Really awesome right? " she said proudly. Awesome my *ss!! Even my brother can make a story like you. "Lame" Alice said without hesitating. Anna looked like as if she was being stabbed. Well that hit her enough. I snickered and "Anna your face is priceless". " Shut up!! " she retorted.

"Hmph anyway, do you understand the situation here? " I asked her. She nodded amd explained "So you gave Hans, Anna's phone number and Anna felt betrayed and she come up with her 'genious' plan. You got a call from Allan which he thought that you are Anna. You became so mad and Anna begged you to forgive her and you forgive her and the end, right? "

We both clapped at her. She blushed and said "Cut it out!! ". " D*mn Lice, you could enter the story competition" Anna said to her. "Yeah right, you already beat Anna right now. Congrats" I said. "Hey" Anna snapped at me. I smiled at her.

"Hey Anna, did Allan know that was my phine number? ". " Nope"she answered and continue "Who would give her friend number to the people her friend hate the most". You are, you dufus!!

" Anyway I told Allan, it's just a random number and it's no big deal" she said relaxedly. "Really? How could you said it's no big deal when you gave my number to him, you b*tch?! " I said to her while hold her neck. I really want to kill you right now, Anna!!

And the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like it, please Vote and Comment this story.

Xoxo
    Yo_wassup11

Just kidding!!

Continue:-

"Wahh I'm sorry, Kay" she said to me. Even thought she didn't give my number to him, we both still meet up again someday.

WHAT AM I SAYING JUST NOW?!! NONONO! WHY AM I SAYING WE BOTH STILL MEET UP AGAIN SOMEDAY?!! AS IF IM LOOKING FORWARD ABOUT IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhh finish.

What happened to Kayla?
Will they love will be blossom?
(A/N: I hope not)

Please Comment and Vote if you like this story.

Xoxo
   Yo_wassup11