Chapter 8

*Kayla POV*

My family are doing great, thanks to my great service to them. But the only problem is that my parent is kind of strictly to me. They think that studying is good for me but to me, it's hell.

When we both returned from school, the first thing my mother ask me is 'Did you had a boyfriend?' and that's are weird question. How can I just tranfer to new school and already had boyfriend.

"No way in hell," I shooked my head. "Beside I just met my besties, Anna and Alice," I said to them. They just nodded and continue what they're doing. "Oh by the way, where's Roy?" I asked them. up. "Upstairs," my mother answered. "Okay" I said before rushing upstairs. You know my family is normal like other family. My dad is kind of overprotective to me,which didn't suprised me.

My mother is just like ordinary mom in this world but still I love her for who she was whether she perfect or not. My brother, well he's my brother that make me hate/love him so much.

I sneaked into his room to suprised him and I saw him playing game lying on the couch. Hehe this is the chance.

I sneaked behind the couch and surprised him. Unfortunately, he doesn't surprised and what made me angry is that he ignored me as if I'm a wind.

" ROY, YOUR SISTER NAME KAYLA IS HERE!! " I yelled at him. He surprised and glared at me. Oh, I thought he's deaf. Congrats to me. "YOUR SO CALLED BROTHER NAME ROY IS KNOW ALREADY!!!, " he yelled back.

"Oh Roy, you yelled at your own sister. That's rude, you know. I can't believe that my own brother didn't respect me. You cuts me deep" I faked cried, putting hands on the heart. Roy rolled his eyes and mumbled "Drama queen".

" Hey I heard that" I glared at him. "I know that" he said. "Stupid brother " I said. "I heard that" he said while glared at me. I smiled and said "You meant to hear that". " How was your school,Kay? " he asked me, changing the subject.

"Yeah, great" I answered. "Just great? " he asked confusingly. "No, it was absolutely hell to me" I said sarcastically. He grumbled and said " Don't be a sarcastic. It doesn't suit you".

"Well 'sarcastic' is my middle name" I said proudly. "Really Kayla 'sarcastic' Maddy? Wow that's new" he said boredly.

"Oh shut up!! " I snapped at him. He zipped his mouth fakingly before closed the door infront of my face. I realised that I'm outside now. Oh, that prick. He doesn't know who I'm really am. I can't believe that he's my brother.

"Open up the door, you stupid kid" I knocked hard at his door repeatly but still he doesn't budged it. "If you don't open the door, I will beat the sh*t out of you and I will be kicking your *ss and I-". " Shut up, Kayla and mind your own business, this is my privacy so go away, please" he cut my word.

"Oh, you wanna fight? " I slung up my sleeves. Before I'm doing anything, my phone rang. Who the hell is calling me in this night? I checked my phone screen and I saw the caller ID 'Anna' and I quickly realised about giving her number to Hans. I'm in deep sh*t. I pick it up.

In Phone:

Kayla: "Oh Anna, how are you? Why are you calling me today? Are you miss me? I miss you too".

Anna:" Oh hi Kayla, I'm absolutely fine here. I'm calling you today because I have a problem, you know. Of course I miss you.Kayla, you wanna know what is my problem? "

Kayla:"Yy-yeah "

Anna: "The problem is that there is a person who is my bestie and some guy want her number. I thought she gave him her number but instead she gave him my number. So what should I do to her, Kay? Should I beat her up or kill her? "

Kayla: "Well I think you should forgive her. If you ask why, because I think your bestie think that it would be honour to give your number instead of her. "

Anna:"Well that's for you but for me it's horrible and nightmare to me. Oh and Kayla, I have got an advice to you. "

Kayla:"And what is that advice? "

Anna:"Karma is a bitch. Bye Kay! Love yah! "

And she hung up. Oh well! I take back my word 'I'm looking forward tomorrow'

Well Kayla! Good luck for you tomorrow. I said to myself before I slumbered into deep sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please Vote and Comment if you like my story.

Oh!! Please read My playgirl Secret Agent(ff BTS Jungkook) by @Butterfly_maknae. I promise it would be good.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11