Chapter 2

*Kayla POV*

Well I gotta admitted that this school is better than my previous one. The students here is nice and they greet hi to me and Alice. Mostly being greet was Anna.I don't know why.I think because of her behaviour being friendly to others.

"Hey, are you okay? " Anna asked me. I shooked gently and said "I'm okay" with very generous smile to her. Anna didn't bugged and slung her arm on my shoulder comfortably and said"Anyway,since Alice lost the game to me,she will show you around the school".

"Later babes!! "she yells out of her lung and without realising, the students put their eyes on her. She disappeared and walked away to her class as I walked away with Alice making me smiled. She never changed and still the person I know.

Alice sighed and said " Let's go before the teacher will mad at us" and I'm just nod. Alice led me to the principal office to get my schedule.

"What's your next class"asked Alice. "Math"I answered with a frown in my face. I really don't like math, no scratch that ,I hate math. Alice said "Good luck and stay strong" she said before leaving me all alone. The f*ck. Did she forgotten that I was new student here? Or did she ditched me? Wow thank you so much Alice.

I made my way to block C where the math class was thanks to random student I asked and before I noticed, I bumped into the person.Thanks to my ninja skill,I managed to balance my body. "Sorry, I really wasn't looking at you an-" I said before I looked up to him.

You know, I'm thinking that my jaws almost drop when I see the person. It is obvious, it was my ex-boyfriend, Allan f*cking-Corner." Hey, it's okay and sorry for asking this,do I know you? Cause I sorta think you of someone else that I know" he said dumbfoundly to me.

"Well it's okay and no, you don't know me so bye" I quickly answered and rushing to my class. All in my mind is 'Dear fate, if you are real in life, I really want to kill you'.
Guess what? I finally found my class. Yay gimme five for me. I knocked the door and opened it, the teacher including the students who I don't know who put their attentions to me.

"Oh, are you new student? "the teacher asked me. I answered with nod. "Why don't you introduced yourself to the class? " I assumed Ms. Katheryn asked me. I quickly deep breathed and thinking it just me alone in this class and said "Hello? My name is Kayla Maddy. I hope we can become a good friend" with a smile in my face.

"Kayla, why don't you sit with Anna Deennah in the third row" .I felt relieved that my partner is Anna. Well Anna is one of the people who I know that good in maths.

Before Ms. Katheryn continue the lesson, the bell rang.Yay . "We will continue tomorrow, see you tomorrow class" Mrs Katheryn said. I quickly take Anna's hand and went to the toilet. I hit her shoulder 'hard'. "Owww, what was that for? " Anna asked while rubbing her shoulder. "That's for not telling me that Allan f*cking-Carter is enrolled in this shitty school" I answered and glared at her. If glare can kill, she will be bury under six feet.

Before I realized it, she ran away from me. Well that's bullsh*t. I ran after her and saw her used Alice as her shield."Aliceee,save me from the devil" Anna whined. Before I was going to mad at Anna, "Okay okay what was going on here!?" Alice asked me. "Well asked Anna" I answered with my fakest smile.

Anna explained our both situation to Alice and Alice is sweat dropped amd sighed in frustration. I rethought that Alice is also know about this. "Aliiceeee....Annnaa...." I called them with sweet tone. She and Anna slightly surprised and gulped. Alice and Anna know when I called their name in sweet voice, it's mean I really mad at them.

"Did both of you know that this f*cking-Corner enrolled in this school" I asked them with my sweetest voice."Yyyee... yes" their answered with their shaky voice. I quickly breathed in and out calmly.

"So if you both know, why didn't both of you tell me" I asked them. "Well, if we tell you that jerkface is in this school, you will 'never' want to transfer to this school and you heard me saying 'never'" Anna said. Alice nodded in agreement.

"Maybe one of you at least warning me that something devil will be happen in this school so that I can be prepared " I said to them. "Nahhh,you're already prepared for this "Anna said and snickered at me. I glared at her and rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me"Anna asked me. I said "Of course not, my very dearest friend" with my sweetest voice. "Look we're both sorry for not telling you" Alice said to me. "Yahh me too for hitting you, Anna" I apologized at Anna. "I'm not forgiving you because my precious shoulder is hurting alot,thanks to you" Anna said. "Wow Anna,why are you such a bitch to me?" I asked her. "Because you lop meh" Anna answered.

Alice laughed at us and said "Wow, Kayla,did you just come from heaven?Cause I think you are an angle to us"."No, I'm from hell and I think I'm gonna kill you both for not telling me" I told them and put my innocent face.
" Can you forgive us if I buy you some food?" Alice asked. Wow nice threat Alice, you know I really do love food. "Well fine, I forgive you" They face lighten up until I said "But in one condition. " .Alice sighed and said "What is the condition? "

"Well the condition is that the one who buy me food is the one and only Anna" I said with evil smirked . "Okay wipe that evil smirk on your face and you are really the devil, do you know that? " Anna pouted. "Of course I know beside I just told both of you I'm from hell just a minute ago" I answered truthfully .

"Oh, how could I forget that you are really devil, I'm too stupid to asked that question to you" Anna stupidly said. "Ohh before I forget" I said and hit hard at Alice's shoulder. "Oww,what is wrong with you? " she glared at me. I would be lying if I'm not scared. I regained myself and said "Ww.. well that's for ditching me last hours ago" I stuttered .

Well I'm dead

•••••••••••••••••••
Wow, will Kayla survive from Alice? Did fate meet up Kayla amd Allan?
Will Kayla avoid Allan?
Why Allan didn't remember Kayla?

Please Vote and Comment if you like this story.

Anyway next chapter is about ALLAN POV.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11