Chapter 5

*Kayla POV *

Well, I thought that I will have a good life in this school but no. Why? Because of this Allan freaking Corner. Why do he had to inroll in this school? Why he is here? Why this fate really good enough to pair us up.(Note the sarcasm).

"Hey Kayla, because Allan live in neighborhood in the near of school" Alice said. Did she just hear my thought. "Yes,and you just talk to yourself again" Anna answered. "Oh d*mn, why do I talk to myself? " I murmured. "Because you're a weirdo" Anna snickered. "Oh shut the f*ck up" I glared at her. She put her both hands up like she surrender and said "Sorry".

"Okay guys, continue your conversation in your next class" Alice said. She infront the door and asked me "You're ready?". "Yes?" I pretended to be ready. "Okay" she was about to knock the door. "Anna you go first" Alice said shyly. "The f*ck really? Alice" Anna asked shockedly. Alice hit her and said "Language please". "Sorry" Anna mumbled. She suddenly mummered "Stupid Alice".Fortunately, Alice didn't hear that but I heard that.

She knocked the door and open the door. We went in and the teacher looked at us in confusion. I thought that teacher didn't know there was a new student in her class. Anna seem to realize it and said " Oh Ms. Ashley, this is new student I was talking about. Her name is Kayla Maddy amd you may called her Kayla. And I suggest you not to ask her to introduce herself infront of class because she's quite a bit shy". Oh Anna thank you very much. I really owe you two. Until she said "Anyway,her ex-boyfriend is here if you want a reason why she's a bit shy type". Well I take that back. Curse you, Anna.

"Oh, by the way class, this is Kayla Maddy and you can call her Kayla and Kayla you may sit with Anna since Anna don't have partner yet". I assumed Ms. Ashley said. "And Kayla you may call me miss or Ms. Ashley okay? " Ms. Ashley said to me. I nodded in understandment. You know, you didn't realize that I tried to avoided eye contact with Allan.

I quickly sit down and Ms. Ashley continued her lesson. "Kay, you know what? " Anna asked me. "What? " I mumbled. "Allan is looking at you" my eyes widened and stare at her unbelievably. "So? " I said to her. But honestly, my heart beats so fast when she mentioned 'Allan'. She looked shocked and whispered "Nah, I'm just messing with you". She smirk slightly a bit and laughed quietly.

I quickly write in her textbook ' .l. ' . I smiled innocently at her but inside I really wanted to kill her. The ball rang and everyone seem to be outside already except for me,Anna and Alice. "Okay, Kayla what's your next class? " asked Alice. "Umm, I think it's POA" I hesitantly answered. " Well Kay, you wanna hear good or bad new first? " Anna asked. "Hmmm, bad first" I said. "Welll, bad new is that Allan is also in that class and I didn't take POA, I choose commerce". I quickly frowned and sighed. "But look at the bright side, Alice will be accompany you except the fact that she can't protect you from Allan". Alice glared at Anna. "What? I'm just stating fact here"Anna stated honestly.

"Okay, at least Alice will be accompany me" I sighed in relief. " Yeah okay girls see you after school" Anna waved at us before going to her class. Why did she choose commerce,didn't she like math. "Because she know that POA has a lot of work to do and you know she's lazy to do all work" Alice answered. "Please do tell me I did not speak that aloud again" I pleaded her. "Unfortunately, yes" Alice smiled.

Huh,really? It is really possible that the fact Allan and me are same in the class 'again'. I really hate you school. The teacher interrupted my thought. "Well class, this is Kayla. She is new student so I hope you may treat her as a friend". Of course, they will treat me as their friend,stupid teacher.

"Kayla,you may call me teacher or Ms. Hailey and you may sit with Alice" she smiled at me. Well I'm lucky today. Yay. I take that back because that jerk is sitting behind me. " Huh, this is worst class in my life" I muttered. "Well, no because you have me" Alice said to me. Did I just forgotten that Alice in this class as well. Well I'm lucky to have her. I'm really bored so I doodled my own fullscape paper and I'm really impressed at my art work by just looking at it.

The bell rang and that's mean school is over. Wow, the time might have come fast than I expected . I quickly came out of class, leaving Alice behind alone. "Hey, wait up, Kayla" Alice walked fast to catched me. She was like a mad person. Ohohh, I think that she will hit me and I quitely prepared for it. Just a slight push shoulder and nothing,no hitting. YES!. I felt suprised yet relieved that she was slightly push my shoulder rather than she hit me all the time when she's mad.

"Why did you leaving me behind" she huffed and pouted.Awwhh she's looked cute. "Sorry, I have so much to think in my brain" I answered. "Where's Anna"I quickly changed subject. "Come to think of it, she has been five minutes late" Alice said while looked at her watch.

"Hey guys,sorry because I'm late" she said while put her face innocently. I knew that face, she's hiding something from me and Alice. I looked at her suspiciously. I said "Well Anna, what's up " I high-fived her. "Nothing except the fact that Ella knew that you're the new student" Anna sighed and laughed awkwardly.

Ella 'was' my other bestfriend and soulmate to me. Right now, I don't know if she was 'still' my bestfriend. But don't know, don't care. "Why do you sigh?" I questioned. "Well because I don't know if you're mad or not, Ella is Allan's girlfriend".

Wow, did I just heard 'Ella is Allan's girlfriend' . I felt like I was being betrayed by my bestfriend or right now, ex-bestfriend. Seriously wow. All this year, she didn't tell me that she's Allan's girlfriend. I thought she hate him and I can trust her.

Just wow. BUT I still think that Anna is still hiding something important from me and I'm gonna find out about it. Just wait Anna.

••••••••••••••••••
Did Ella lying to Kayla?
Why?
Does Kayla jealous over the fact that Ella is Allan's current girlfriend?
What is conversation between Anna and Ella?
What the secret Anna keeping from Kayla and Alice?

Find out in the next chapter.
If you like it, please Vote and Comment.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11