Chapter 12

*Kayla POV*

Break time is coming and make me happy, imagining about food. But to tell you the truth that today was my fifth worse day in my life. Being a forgiven person which rare to me, forgot to do my assessment, failed my maths and I get punished by my stupid teacher. This thingy made me get bad mood and bad morning. Such a good day to have a good morning!!

"Kayla, just calm down" Alice said. "Well who is relaxed when she failed her maths" I asked her. "Me! " said Anna while raising her hand. "Good for you" I patted her shoulder. "This made me got a headache" I mumbled while eating. I hope that he's not here. If yes, this will make the worst. Unfortunately, I saw him. Ughh!! Why he's here?

And the worst is that he's with Ella f*cking Qebby. Sorry!! Who wouldn't hate that her best friend lied to her? That b*tch! He doesn't deserve her and she doesn't deserve him. Why can't I have a life as a normal student?

"But still they look like they suitable for each other" Anna said. "Ohh I'm shook" I said. "And she didn't realize that her friend hear her thought again" Alice sighed. "But still it's nice to see Kayla jealous" Anna said. "True" Alice said. They highed five.

"No I'm not! I'm just hating them because of what they had done to me"I defended myself. "Still that jealous" Anna said. "No" I refused to admit that I'm jealous.

Anna sighed and said "Okay think whatever you want but soon you realise that you jealous". " Uh? " I felt dumbfounded. I looked at Alice who seemed to agree what Anna said. "Really guys? I'm really don't feel f*cking jealous towards them" I said to them. "Neither care about them!! " I said. "Ohh before I forgot who doesn't hate someone when you finally forgetting them and they appear again to ruin it". Anna and Alice clapped their hand and looked at me in amazed.

Anna thumbs up and said " Nice word". "True true" Alice agreed. I just realise that Allan stared at me and Ella was gone. Suddenly he smiled at me. I felt uneasy due his staring and excused myself to avoid him.

I ran away to avoid him. Unfortunately, he caught me. "Kayla wait up" he huffed. "What?! Why can't you stay away from my life? " I snapped. "Do you hate me? " he asked me. "I don't hate you" I said to him and his face lighted up. "I'm just rather to avoid you completely and not necessarily excited about your existence" I answered.

"Why can't you just forgive me? " he asked me. "Did you forgot that I hate finding out the truth from someone else? "I retorted. " Why you walked away from me? Do you love me? Are you just pretending you love me? Are you cheating behind my back? " he said. "Ohh be sure to taste your words before spittin them out" I said to him.

"Do you know this quote? ' Love me? Great. Hate me? Even better. Think I'm ugly? Don't look. Didn't know me? Don't judge me. Think you know me? You have no idea'. Its suit you" I said.

He speechless. "I'm sorry" I said to him. He looked at me as if I said 'I love him' which impossible. "I mistook all our laughs, sweet texts and jokes as you caring. I'll think twice before I waste my time again" I said. "I f*cking don't really deserve you but stop wasting your life hating on me" he said.

"What did I hear something? This is my life, my choices, my mistakes and my lessons. NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!" I said. "Here's the deal, how about we both ignore each other and pretend the other person didn't exist? You know we 'used' to talks for hours but look at us now" I said.

"No f*cking hell" he said before he pulled me until our lips locked up. I responded immediately, surprising myself. His mouth so warm, the caress of his lips is softer than I had imagined. I realise that I'm f*cking kissing him. WHY THE HELL IM KISSING HIM?!

I pushed back as if I've been burned. I started pacing back and slapped him "Why did you kiss me? " I fummed. "I-I'm sorry" he's stuttered. "Don't!! Don't ever think appearing again in mylife again!! " I said before walked away, leaving him behind.

I stumbled and leaned back in the wall and suddenly just knew that I cried and sat on the wall, crying. Why did he kiss me? Doesn't he already had girlfriend?

"Here" Anna gave me a can of soda and sat down beside me. "I saw what happened" she said to me. "Please don't remind me that thingy and please don't tell Alice I don't want her worry about me " I said. "You sure? " Anna looked at me and hug me. "You never know how strong you are" she calmed me down.

"Beside Kayla, being strong is the only choice you have" she said again. "Really Anna? Way to ruin a moment" I said. "Haha sorry" she laughed. She stopped and looked at me. We both laughed.

She wiped my tears and said "Keep you head up princess, otherwise your crown will fall". " That's impossible, Anna because I had friends and that's all I need".

"All this bullsh*t make me stronger than before, you know? " I said. "Yeah yeah" she seemed agreed. "By the way, how did you find me? " I asked her. "Hmm let me see, I heard someone crying so I check it up" she said. I shocked and said "Really?! ". " Nah just kidding. I'm just following you"she snickered. "You b*tch" I cussed.

"Still I can't believe he kiss you despite the fact he had girlfriend" she sighed. "Can I cut off your mouth, right now? Can you just forgot what happened minutes ago? " I snapped. "Sorry! " she apologized.

"It's okay, atleast Ella doesn't find out what happened" I said. "Yep, if she find out, Allan will be in trouble" Anna trembled. "Seriously I love when someone told lies to me while I already knew the truth" I said. "Gimme five" Anna highed five me.

Really Allan? How will you deal with your sadist girlfriend, huh? Hope you will survive when she find out the truth.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Did Kayla and Allan kiss?
Did Allan felt regretted for kissing Kayla?
Did Kayla felt sparked when she kissing Allan?
How will Ella react when she knows the truth?

Find out in the next chapter.

Xoxox
Yo_wassup11