Chapter 9

*Kayla POV*

Do you know that Karma is a b*tch? Well I know. You wanna know the story? Well let me tell you the story. Wow, I feel like I'm a storyteller but still I love the feeling.

Flashback
   Hours ago

I'm just arrived at school and this morning is not my best morning. I 'tried' to pretend sick so I cannot go to school. The key point here is 'tried'. My mother beat me to it.

I quickly prayed that Anna won't be killing me. Suprisingly, Anna didn't tried to hit me or mad at me. She just herself today. Am I dreamingI quickly slapped myself. Anna and Alice looked at me as if I got two heads.

I smiled at them. Did I was talking with a ghost last night? Pfft that impossible. But what if it is real. I quickly shooked my head.

Someone just touched my shoulder. Out of instinct, I quickly posture myself a karate 'style'. "What's with you today? Are you okay? " Alice asked worriedly. "I'm fine here. Just something budging my brain here".

" Kay, I just knew that you can think in your brain. Congrats to you!! " Anna applaud to me. "Thank you  Anna. You just made me realised that I can think" I smiled at her.

"Can someone tell me, why can't I be bestie to these two here? " Alice sighed. "Because you lop meh" we said unisonly. We both high five. Well I think Anna forgive me already. Why she told me that 'Karma is a bitch'.

The bell rang and students go to their class. I go to my class which is math with Anna. I remembered that Allan is also there. Oh well, never mind. Atleast I got Anna here. We went in and talked as usual. Ms. Katheryn came in and said "Good morning class! " in her brightest smile.

"Good morning, Ms" we answered. "You know class, today is my birthday so no class today so do your own work". Many students said " Yes " in joyfully.

Seriously, what's with this teacher doesn't teach her students just because today is her birthday. "Atleast we got no class, right? " Anna said joyful."Did I say that aloud again" I groaned. She nodded.  "Oh, Anna can I ask you something? "."You already ask me " she snickered. I glared at her.  " Chill buddy, well sure" she said. "Do you have a boyfriend, right now? " I asked her. "Well yeh! " she answered confidently .

I shocked "Really?! " . " His name is Mark Tuan" Anna said dreamily. "That's an idol, you dummy" I said in frustration. "Hey, when I asked you, who is your boyfriend, you said its Jeon Jungkook" Anna defended herself.

" Hey, he is not my boyfriend! He's my husband" I said proudly. "But he's an idol also" Anna stick her tongue up at me. "Hey, atleast my Jungkook is younger than your Mark" I said. "Yeah yeah, you win" she said boredly.

" Hehe I win" I said joyfully. "Oh Kayla did you remember last night I told you that 'Karma is a bitch'? " she asked me. I nodded.

"Did you understand what does it mean"she asked again. " No, why?How? "I looked at her dumbfoundly. " If you want to understand it, you gonna have to experience it so that you can understand it"she answered.