Chapter 3

*Allan POV*

D*mn,this is the first day of school. I quickly groaned and going to bath. Well you know, I'm not a morning person. Even though I'm an athlete of the school,I'm really hate school except the fact that I have a friends in highschool.

I went to school by a car. I finally arrive at the school that I hated most. "Hey Lan" I really knew that voice and that voice is only belong to Carmen Quiff. "Hey Bro"I do fist bro with him. He slung his arm on my shoulder amd whispered to me "Hey do you know that there's new student in this school and I heard that she's hot".He such a womanizer and I said " Not interested" I shrugged and ignored him. "Hey man, I-""Hey Kayla!? " his word were cut by the voice that only belonged to Anna Deennah. Wait,did she just said Kayla? No way, maybe that can be other Kayla.

I quickly observed the three ,wait three,I thought there's two of them. I finally recognized the face.There's Alice and Anna.But who's the person that hug them tight. I knew that hair, no that can't be her,right? My thought were interrupted by Carmen. "Hey man, are you okay" he asked concernedly. "Nahh,I'm fine"I smiled a little bit to make him believe I'm fine but he eyed warily at me.

"B*itch"

"Wh*re"

Our conversations were interrupted again by Anna and someone I don't know. Seriously nobody ever called Anna 'Wh*re' except somebody that really close to her. And that somebody is Alice but she so innocent to me and my ex-girlfriend, Kayla Maddy.

Uhhh, it's been two years since we both broke up. Actually in real life, the boys are always the one that broke up the relationship status but in my real life, the one broke up our relationship is Kayla. F*ck,I should have known that and I should have prepared for this heartbroken.

But, I didn't accepted the fact that we're both already broken up. But seriously, I already have a girlfriend and her name is Ella Qebby. We're both really love each other but in fact that she love me more than I love her.

"H*ly m*otherf*cking sh*t,that's Kayla right?" Carmen asked me with a horror at his face. "Yeah I know "I mumbled and I quickly warned him "Don't you dare tell Ella that Kayla is here" and I continue and dead glared at him"If not, you're gonna dead".Carmen nod in understandment.

"Okay man, I-.. hhey where are you going!? "he asked at me as I'm going other side to my class. "Are you blind or not? I'm going to my class,right now so see you at break"I waved at him amd he waved back and do a peace sign.

Why Kayla just transfer to this school? If yes, Anna should've told me. Me and Anna are in a good term now despite the fact that I lied to her bestfriend aka. my ex-girlfriend. Well Alice, being Alice I think. While I'm in deep thought,I just bumped into random person or should I say girl, interrupting my thought.

"Sorry, I really wasn't looking at you an-" she said before looked at me. I thought that her jaw almost dropped when she saw me infront of her or face to face?. I'm in deep sh*t.

So I pretended dumbfounded and said "Hey, it's okay and sorry for asking this,do I know you? Cause I sorta think you of someone else that I know" . She quickly answered "Well it's okay and no, you don't know me so bye" before rushing to where I don't know she went to.

Little did I know, there's small smile in my face. She hasn't changed all through years except her height. I rushed to class knowing that Mr. Matthew don't like late student. I finally arrived and quickly check the time 7:54 .D*mn it. I opened the door and Mr. Matthew glare daggers at me through his spectacles . "Well Mr. Corner, why are you late in my class? Although I already told you that I really don't like late student" he said and continue glare daggers at me.

I coughed and quickly rethink what's the reason to escaped this situation.Brain,please help me this time. I quickly said "I lost some track time because I'm just helped granny fixed her car at the site of the school" "Ohhh, do you remember you said to me that we must help elders no matter what is the situation? ". I asked him. "Hmmm, okay Mr. Corner this is the last time I see you late in class again, understand? " Mr. Matthew said to me.

I saluted at him and said "Yes, sir". I shocked that he actually buying it and I don't care beside I'm free from hell.
Before he continued the lesson, the bell rang. Wow, did I'm just lucky today.

I quickly rushed out and met up my friends. "Well,any dramas? " Carmen asked me. I smiled a bit and said "Yeah, you will never believe what happened hours ago"

Well Kayla, may we both met again.

••••••••••••••••
Will Allan met Kayla again?
Why Ella can't be find out what happened?
Will Allan and Ella together for-ever?
Will Kayla met another guy?

Find out in the next chapter. If you like my story, please Vote and Comment.

Xoxo
Yo_wassup11