three | QUEEN

photo is cole sprouse as jughead jones

***

"Are you okay?"

Luna heard the voice moments before her eyes finally opened.

She didn't know where she was, and she was immediately freaked out.

What if they took her?

Just like they took her brother?

"Woah, calm down, calm down," the voice said when her chest started to rise and fall quickly.

How was she supposed to calm down?

Her eyes still weren't open, in fact, she never wanted them to open. What if she saw something she didn't want to see, what if-

"It's Jughead."

Her eyes flew open, it was actually quite surprising to her.

She looked around quickly after sitting herself up on her elbows, she was in a room with decorated wallpaper.

Her vision was a bit blurry, she could tell there was a face above her, she could see a few faces scattered around.

Soon her eyes came into focus, and she saw who was around her.

To her right was Betty and Veronica, to her left was Archie, and right above her was Jughead.

"Hi," was all she said to him, and he sort of smiled.

"I kind of saw you fall," Jughead shrugged, "you weren't that far away."

Archie nodded and Betty stared at him, Veronica nudging her.

"You okay?" Archie spoke up, shifting and smiling lopsidedly.

"I don't know, probably," she scooted up the flowery sheets of the bed, all of them sitting on the sides of the mattress.

"So," Luna dragged the word, feeling awkward suddenly. "when does school start?"

"Really?" Jughead scoffed in a joking way, "do you really want to talk about school right now?"

Luna shrugged, "I'll talk about anything."

"Can we talk about that red headed she devil then," Veronica rolled her eyes.

"Who?" Luna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"You haven't met Cheryl yet?" Archie tilted his head to the side slightly.

Luna shook her head and Betty snorted, "Lucky."

"Why? What's so bad about her?"

"You'll find out," Jughead laughed.

"I hope to God you don't," Betty commented, smiling.

"By the way, school starts in 2 days."

Everyone groaned, excluding Luna and Betty, but Betty smiled widely.

"But, two days!" Luna groaned. "July 5th? That's so early, in my old school we got back in September."

"Well, I should be going-"

When Luna started to get up, Jughead pushed a hand down on her abdomen, forcing her back to the mattress again.

"Oh no you don't," Veronica brought Jughead's thoughts to life.

"You still need to get better," Archie finished Veronica's sentence.

"My mom agreed to let you stay here, which kind of isn't normal," Betty laughed. "so she must like you."