twenty | INTERROGATION

warning: sensitive topics 

Wow, did the day fly by fast for Luna, and it was torture.

The things she had to do after school were going to kill her very slowly and painfully.

First of all, she had to ask Ophelia (who she had called mom) if Cheryl could stay the night.

Then, she had to talk to FP with Jughead about Anthony.

She had also decided to drop by the Sheriff's to see if she could get Anthony's cause of death.

Not to mention she had to finish her homework.

Her long, hard, homework.

Hey, get your mind out of the gutter.

But anyways, Luna had to meet up with Jughead after school to drop by FP's.

And the last bell had just rung.

Luna got up to her locker, getting the things she needed and putting them into her bag before walking to her half-brother's locker.

"You ready, Juggie?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Jughead sighed.

They had started walking in silence for the most part when Jughead decided to strike up an actual conversation.

"So, are you nervous?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Luna laughed, putting her hands into her pockets.

"I think I'm afraid of getting answers," Jughead chuckled.

"Ones you don't like? Or ones you do like?" Luna asked.

Jughead scoffed, "What are you, a psychologist now?"

"Maybe," Luna shook her head. "but I understand, you're afraid to forgive him. To let him into your heart again..."

"He's broken it more than once. I'm hoping he was serious about cleaning up, though," Jughead shivered, but it wasn't from the cold.

"He told you he was 'gonna clean up?" Luna asked.

"He's not quitting the Serpents, I guess it's a family thing," Jughead smiled at Luna. "but he's 'gonna start trying."

The two eventually arrived at the trailer that FP resided, both hesitating to knock.

Eventually, Luna stepped up and knocked on the door, waiting for what felt like agonizing hours for him to open it, finally.

The door opened to see an FP who looked like a better version of himself, he looked, younger?

Was that the right word to use?

He just looked, at ease.

"Luna," he smiled.

"And Jughead," Juggie raised his hand and popped out from behind Luna.

"Both of you," he laughed. "all we need now is Jellybean, eh?"

Luna shook her head, smiling.

"Well, do you guys want to come in, or.."

"Yes, please!" Jughead said first, causing Luna to scoff with a smile.

They both walked inside, Jughead slightly taken aback by the state of his home.

"Wow," Jughead said.

It was clean, no beer bottles, no stains, his clothes were picked up, the whole shebang.

"I told you I'd clean up," FP smiled. "anyways, what gives me the pleasure of seeing both my kids?"