fifteen | REMINISCE

The rest of the day had gone by quickly, and before she knew it Luna was in bed reminiscing about the day.

She had finally gotten answers as to why her parents had abandoned her, and she felt happy and satisfied.

However, she also felt guilty, and unsatisfied at the same time and that made her feel really horrible.

On one hand, yes she had gotten answers.

On the other hand, Jughead still didn't know and she had yet to ask her parents if Anthony was her biological brother, or cousin, or half brother or what.

After that, she had run in with Reggie where she found out that, for some odd reason, people thought that Luna was "Archie's Girl", which was totally not true.

I mean, Luna had always been friends with Archie.

He was the first person she had met when she moved into town, in a more than unorthodox way at that.

It was weird, now that she thought about it, that Archie would be good friends with the girl that almost ran him over. 

He also dropped her to the concrete at one point, which caused her to bleed but she forgave him for that.

I guess we're even then, huh, Luna thought as she lay on her back in her bed.

But now that she thought about it and really started to contemplate things, could Archie have a thing for her?

No, I mean, he had that fling with Valerie, he probably liked more musical girls.

Not to mention he had that thing going on with Veronica that the two refused to admit was actually happening.

But contrary to their beliefs, not everyone was a complete dipshit and oblivious to their obvious feelings for each other.

Now, Luna did have a thing for reading too much between the lines.

She had a tendency to over think things way too much.

So she brushed it off, Archie did not have a thing for her and she would find out if he did tomorrow, when she would ask him.

After, she had met Cheryl where she had made a huge stride in their relationship together.

Luna finally owned up to the fact that maybe she would want a relationship with Cheryl.

But she still wasn't completely sure, at the moment she was just experimenting.

She didn't know if she was straight, or bisexual, or pansexual, or asexual-

Wait no, she was not asexual.

She was definitely not gay either.

Anyways, next, she had seen the gang.

When Cheryl left, they had walked in moments later which was good news for Luna.

Though, she wouldn't have minded being alone for a little longer.

They sat in the booth with her and Luna smiled as she recalled the events from only about an hour prior to her recap of the day.

Luna sat squished against the end of the booth, next to her was Archie, who was surprisingly bigger and more structured than she had expected.

"So, who were you here with?" Betty had asked almost immediately.

"I don't have to be here with someone," Luna responded.

Across from her was Betty and Jughead, Jughead sitting directly in front of her.